EX-L V6 Honda Sensing VS. Manual Transmission : /

TheElder777

Hey all. I am a soon to be Honda owner and am having a hard time decide between two options. So I want to get a V6 engine, that automatically diminishes my options to either EX-L V6, EX-L V6 w/ Honda Sensing, or the Touring. I also want to get manual transmission. If manual transmission is taken into account, according (pun intended) to Honda's "Build and Price" page, the only trim that provides my requirements is the EX-L V6 6mt (WITHOUT Honda sensing).

My problem is, is Honda Sensing worth switching from the EX-L V6 6mt to the EX-L V6 w/ Honda Sensing? I am having trouble coming to a conclusion. Taking the paddle shifters of the EX-L V6 w/ Honda Sensing into consideration, I am completely lost.

Some suggestions, advice and personal opinions will be much appreciated. Thank you for reading!

So I've heard rumors that v6 mt Accords are very hard to come by. I have contacted a couple of dealers only to find the rumor to be true. Some dealers said, the v6 mt will not arrive until 3months from now.

Honda sensing wins by default.

I guess I'll have to wait for 6mt until my next car, which is probably in the far far future.

• 2 weeks later...

manual > autotrajic

if you ask me no new car is "hard to come by" now if you were speaking of a older 96 V6 manual accord 2 door then yes but a new accord... NO

Maybe you are right. This is my first car so maybe I got played by the dealers. It was hard for me to find a manual tho, maybe I should have expanded my search.

Too late now, already got the "autotrajic" WITHOUT honda sensing and navi! lol.

I appreciate the input tho.

Archived