New Member, First Car.

Levi Peterson

Alright, I was just rough estimating my wheels lol but thanks! And that is what I was gonna do with the jdm fenders, its a lot cheaper I think. But Ill keep you guys posted and Ill try to ask you whats a good tire size for my wheel set right before I purchase everything

if it is listed as 5x100/5x114.3 that means it is a universal 5 lug and will fit any car that has either 5x100 or 5x114.3.. your car has what i call big 5 (5x114.3).

honestly if you google different wheel setups for a 2000 accord you'll start to get an idea of what size/width/offset you want to go.. i wanted to go bigger than anyone had gone on a wagon with a squared setup (wheel specs all the same, not staggered) so i went a bit overboard lol

and tires is all up to how much stretch and poke you want.. if you get tires too skinny they'll have to put them on using a cheetah and not many places stretch tires anymore.. so you have to find a shop and go to that one.. les schwab, firestone, discount tire, sears, walmart, none of the big name stores will stretch tires. its against their store policy.. so you have to find a mom and pop kinda place.. also you want to find a place that has a touchless machine so they dont use a tanker bar or anything to pry the tire over the wheel that way your wheel doesnt get scratched.

also you dont need 'JDM' fenders.. dont let the acronym JDM persuade you to buy anything because A LOT of ebay knockoff junk is labeled 'JDM' because that acronym sells to anyone that doesnt actually know what they are looking at..

check JHP (www.jhpusa.com), PWJDM (www.pwjdm.com), and HMO (www.hmotorsonline.com) for sidemarkers, they usually have them for sale and just do the research on placement of the markers and do it yourself.. most cost efficent way to get it done. just make sure you measure, measure, measure, measure again so everything is placed correctly

Alright thanks and thanks for the websites, that helps a lot. And I kinda wanted to do what you did and do something no one else done, just so my car is known for something lol. But ill keep in touch!

honestly if you keep your car clean and not tooo crazy people will start to notice it more than others since you dont see many V6 accords running around at shows and meets. especially if you get authentic parts instead of replica.. granted some things arent easy to get authentic as reps are made like a front lip..

IMO your car would be pretty easy to make into a neck breaker.. 17x9 +10offset Enkie RPF1's with decently stretched 205/45's, OEM optional front lip, roof spoiler, catback exhaust, J37 swap (get rid of the old J30 for a more powerful J37), LSD 6 speed J35 trans, of course intake and header, FnF Type2 suspension, Blue Recaro SRD seats, and a Nardi Deepcorn.. that IMO would look TITS but thats just an idea..

the sky is the limit with what you want to do man.. build the car for you not someone else :)

• 4 weeks later...

*Updates on my car*

• Replaced front right abs sensor
  • Replaced front right axle
  • Have an exhaust on order(Factory for now)
  • Tightened motor mounts
  • Cleaned out the intake
  • Cleaned the rust off my rims and polished the wheels
  • Got new tires(Rear two)
  • Took off the mudflaps

*To do*

• Paint(Electric blue)
  • Replace driver door due to rust on the inside
  • Full coilover set
  • XXR 527 (Snow white) 17"
  • Rolled fenders
  • Performance exhaust
  • Bride Racing seats
  • After market steering wheel w/ boss kit
  • J37 engine swap
  • New transmission
  • Black out interior
  • Tint window
  • New mirror on passenger side
  • Front lip
  • New rear side markers in white

I know its a boring build right now because I have to fix it before I can make it better, but she will be beautiful soon my friends! Ill upload pics/vids when the fun actually happens!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you for almost 1500 views! The builds still going! It will be slow but now more expensive! To come: Coils, Exhaust, Lip, Steering wheel, seats, and new head lights and was the forums down? It kept saying my account isn't allowed or some bs like that lol.

mRAsFet.jpg

ZfBM1i0.jpg

7U30mA8.jpg

1nKYech.jpgwZ78CHS.jpg

Eqi2Y6h.jpg

AnziGg3.jpg

nXL0j9N.jpg

• 3 months later...

Archived