97 Civic EX

JpReTz

If you're not going to race (street racing is gay), then you don't need to do anything. Being loud and sitting lower doesn't make you cool.

If you are going to race (not street race) then get D16A6 pistons (D16A1 would give you a higher compression ratio but you would need an EMS), Bisimoto Jet Hot coated header, Skunk2 Intake manifold, Rocket Motorsports complete valvetrain including cam, Skunk2 cam gear, Apex'i VAFC, any good exhaust of your choice, ACT clutch/pressure-plate/flywheel, Quaife LSD.

KYB AGX struts with Eibach springs, good tires.

If you're not going to race (street racing is gay), then you don't need to do anything. Being loud and sitting lower doesn't make you cool.

If you are going to race (not street race) then get D16A6 pistons (D16A1 would give you a higher compression ratio but you would need an EMS), Bisimoto Jet Hot coated header, Skunk2 Intake manifold, Rocket Motorsports complete valvetrain including cam, Skunk2 cam gear, Apex'i VAFC, any good exhaust of your choice, ACT clutch/pressure-plate/flywheel, Quaife LSD.

KYB AGX struts with Eibach springs, good tires.

Thanks to everyone whom responded. SSR, thanks a lot, very detailed adn helped a lot! Also, my buddy's dad does exhaust work, like custom exhaust. So i would need 2 just get a muffler and he could do the piping and stuff for around $50. So i was wonderin if there was any certain muffler and shuld i go cat back or header back or what?

Thanks guys :bow:

Also my valve cover doesnt say vtec? But the window sticker says its vtec... how do i know if it is or not. Sorry guys for asking all these probably stupid ?s but i don't know crap about Hondas, i know about DSMs.

Archived