debating on picking one of these up

lowered with some nice wheels it looks fkn good!

stock yes it looks like slapped d!ck.. but thats why i wanted to dump it and get some offset wheels, looks ALOT better!

Why? I have a vw golf and it's more than enough room for the three of us to go on road trip vacations for weeks at a time. Not to mention I can spin in second and get 50mpg with 1000lbs of people and stuff riding along. :p

well first off i HATE vw's.. so id never own one..

i like the styling of the crosstour and how everything flows especially when its lowered, i know how to work on hondas so itll be cheaper than the BMW seeing that i can do everything in my garage and i have to take the BMW to the dealeship to get something fixed.. the crosstour is cheaper than the other cars in its class, gets better gas milage, and has more room.. dont forget i am 6'5, yes i cen fit in a smaller honda but i would like something with alot of room like my wagovan..

You need an a3, but I guess that's still a vw...

I like/hate my golf. I like it for it's reliability and mpg but I just don't connect with it and when the time comes for it to go I won't shed a tear.

I really wish they would just bring us the accord wagon instead of this crosstour monstrosity. the euro wagons are excellent. Better lines without all the awd mumbo jumbo 2 foot of ground clearance crap.

honda_accord-tourer_f34_ns_32510_717.jpg

a3 tdi :)

a VW product will never be owned by me, nuff said :)

You need an a3, but I guess that's still a vw...

I like/hate my golf. I like it for it's reliability and mpg but I just don't connect with it and when the time comes for it to go I won't shed a tear.

I really wish they would just bring us the accord wagon instead of this crosstour monstrosity. the euro wagons are excellent. Better lines without all the awd mumbo jumbo 2 foot of ground clearance crap.

honda_accord-tourer_f34_ns_32510_717.jpg

i like how that looks.. but i also like the crosstour.. and i like the AWD seeing that im in the military and might need it if i go somewhere like... alaska or ft drum NY

Awd on passenger vehicles is for idiots who cannot drive in the rain. I can get anywhere in a fwd or rwd vehicle that 99% of the population can't do with awd and traction control.

those germans too good for you brian?

hmm wants sporty hatch with awd......quattro

obviously not i own a BMW... *facepalm*

ive worked on too many VW products from being SH!T to ever want one.. replaced 3 engines and 4 transmissions and rear hubs due to being shot in a MKIV GTi.. replaced all bushings because they were shot and rear hubs due to being shot in a R32 golf, helped put indash in a MKIV GTi and took all damn night (takes me 30mins in my hondas), detailed interior on MKIV which took FOREVER to get everything out...

VW products are overengineered german pieces of sh!t, nuff said

Awd on passenger vehicles is for idiots who cannot drive in the rain. I can get anywhere in a fwd or rwd vehicle that 99% of the population can't do with awd and traction control.

my wagon is AWD.. so youre saying im an idiot that cannot drive in the rain because i own a AWD honda civic wagon? seeing that i have a 500+whp del sol with no ABS, no TCS, no ASM, no PS and drive fine in the rain but since i own and want to own another AWD passenger vehicle im and idiot who cant drive in the rain... solid arguement...

have you ever been to alsaka or ft drum? take your civic out there during the winter and see how far you get without awd.. id love to see it :)

I own property in the UP just a couple miles from the superior coast and visit there regularly. 300 inches of snowfall per year enough for you? How about when it isn't snowing it's all sand dunes? So far I have had no problems in my FWD VW covering hundreds of miles of unmaintained forest trails in the summer and covering the dirt and gravel snow-pack roads in the winter.

You need to get over yourself. No where did I call you an idiot. You yourself noted you can drive your sol fine in the rain (indicating you know how to properly drive) and thus you do not actually need awd as a means for transport.

Stop going out of your way to initiate drama. It's unbecoming of you.

im not initiating drama im just pointing out that you do not have a solid argument.. seeing that not everyone wants a full size vehicle yet do not know how to drive in snow which would lead to them needing and/or wanting a AWD passenger vehicle..

• 3 weeks later...

yadda yadda yadda my 500+whp del sol yadda yadda yadda fackin dumped slammed poked stretched wagovan brahhhh!...Be humble brian, we all know you've got two blue cars lol................oh yeah, that crosstour... looks like a GREAT daily to me, heavy sarcasm there, now the car in stock form? Or at least anywhere near stock ride height seems to be a decent car, even looking on the chubby side. Does it come with the accords v6?

well someone is high up on their horse today lol..

if you actually know how to drive a car thats rly low then its not bad to DD a stanced car.. my sol was HELLA dumped and i drove it fine after i got used to it.. the wagon is lower and its not a problem, just something you have to get used to..

it does come with a V6 im not sure if its the same as the accord but i would assume so since they call it the accord crosstour.. not 100% sure though

it doesnt bother me rly.. just gets annoying when cars are all on my ass when i go over railoroad tracks or speed bumps lol..

but it makes me laugh when theyre on my ass when im in the sol because theyll go to pass me and ill just speed up so they cant LOL!

• 4 months later...
  • 10 years later...