need to make my b18 ls non vtec faster...

integraracer8

And he still can't spell.

Dude, your car is at least 15 years old. How and what to do to your car has been covered on the internet 9783873381 times before. Use google, then ask specific questions about what you want to do. No one is going to do your homework for you.

Always talkin shit...ur car must b a bucket...hahaha get a life

1, my car is not a bucket, its a car... my 5 gallon bucket is a bucket.

2, i have a life, its teaching dumb ass kids how to stop being dumb.

3, Im not always talking shit, when someone comes on here with the competence to work on their car and asks/posts something that is thought out, i respond with the up most respect and diligence to help them.

about your..... now read shit, learn something, and ask an educated question, thats all I ask... you clearly don't understand how a community works, its give and take and learn off each other. you just want to take, and not learn.

Dude, your asking how to make your car go faster but your providing absolutely no information. With the information you've provided all I can tell you is to push the gas pedal, that'll make it go faster or perhaps drive down hill, or maybe find a competent driver. All we know is that you have an integra. Ok, what year, what model, what have you already done, what's your budget, what grade are you in, and whats your curfue? Perhaps during study hall (do they still call it study hall?) you should take some time to browse the forum and get some ideas. Once you absorb some knowledge you'll have a general idea what can be done and then you can come up with a game plan for your car. Do you have any idea how many kids get their first car and immediately post on the forum "I wanna make my 90 ls integra with 380,000 miles go real fast. What should I do?" Dont get mad bro but your singling yourself out as a young newbie that doesnt have a working knowledge of cars. If someone suggested you put an h22 in it would you have a clue what exactly was envolved in doing that? do you have $4000 to put in your car? Its cool to have big dreams but if your not in a position to see your dreams thru then just keep em to yourself and read. Do lots of reading

*facepalm*

you_like_this_facebook_bumper_sticker-p128565730523885285en8ys_400.jpg

now on to my $0.02

what was said earlier is true.. you need to specify not just be retardedly vague about what you want.. hell if you want it to be faster just copy my build on my del sol.. DONE.. but im pretty sure you dont have the 8k to build your engine that its taken me.. if you ask me id swap it because a LS is shit IMHO, GSR FTW.. but im sure you dont have the money laying around in your pocket to just go out and buy a swap or have the knowhow on how to do the swap yourself.. so do like it was said and look around on the forums for ideas stop trying to get free handouts on what you should do because we've been asked the same fkn question 5423546843156846842488 times.. k good day now :)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Ok so I have a 91 Acura Integra Ls I have a Greddy Header and Downforce pipe with 2 inch exhaust and a Greddy Muffler ... Gsr tranny swap its obd1 with a b18b1 in it have AEM cold air intake with K&N air filter and Skunk 2 performance suspention Stage 2 clutch assembly from Auto zone ... not alot done but in addition I have GSR interior and HID headlight setup and the JDM one peice headlights the clear corners ... Strut bar across the towers ... shes pretty low ummm and a short shifter :) any thoughts on next steps ? thought about the H2B swap I have a H23 non vtec in the back yard lol but its about a grand to do the swap and id still be non vtec :( I wanna stage 3 six puck clutch assembly but is it worth it ? should i boost or spray ... is there any reason to put in bigger injectors ? If i stay with my current platform ill prob get a b16 vtec head and trhough in the AEM fully Adjustable GSR CAMs ... with eagle rods and crank WISECO pistons I just want enough power to let these fracking idiots around here know not to tread on the HONDA AND ACURA scene ive got these punks in jetta's thinking they are the shit cause mommy and daddy bought them everythin ... I have put in all the wrench time on my car I started with a EF hatch and traded up to the integra so any help on thrashing these fools around here would be awsome much love everyone hope to hear back

I don't think the clutch you mentioned is worth it unless you have a flywheel to match the setup. I also don't think you'll need it unless your having problems getting the clutch to hold at the power your currently making (not the power you hope to make).

Spray it for cheap speed. I say take all the power adders when going up against other makes.

LOL You should put on bigger injectors if you need them. If you're not sure if you need them, you probably don't.

Oh and please don't race on the street. I'm out there with my kids in the car and I enjoy road cycling; so I don't need inexperienced drivers running around having pissing contests.

Archived