Parting Out my '93 Del Sol

btwong2

Selling a '93 Del sol for Parts (Black). (My son hit another car and bent the front-rails).

Sorry, The B18C Engine+Trans+Coilovers+wheels/Tiires were sold yesterday.

Everthing else is still available for sale; (prefer if you can pickup locally, but could ship if buyer

pays for shipping.

919-656-6786

1. Exhaust System: 100.00

2. Passenger Door Complete with window, mirror and handles $225

3. Driver Door Complete with window, mirror and handles $225

3. Stereo System: $50

4. Hard Top $125.00

5. HID Lights, power units $50

6. Rear Trunk $50

7. Rear headlights Lights (pair) $100

8. Seats $150.00

9. Front Disk Brake pad and Rotors (Pair) $100

10: Rear Brake Drums and Shows (brand new) $100

11. Glove Box:$15.00

12: Master Cylinder and Power Booster: $100 (brand new)

13: Battery: $15.00

14: GAS TANK: $60.00

15: Rear Glass and motor: $50.00

16: Front Windshield: $50.00

17: Rear Fender (left): $50

18: Rear Fender (right): $50

19. Steering Wheel Column and Steering Wheel ($125.00)

20. Dash- no cracks: $60.00

21 Sol Gauge Cluster - $75.00

22. Seat Belts: $10.00 each

23. Heater/Fan Unit: $60.00

Text or call me and tell me what you need and I can tell you if I still have it. I can post a pic if you need also.

Brian 919-656-6786

I can't afford either so it makes minimal difference to me. Zerolift is just a hop and a skip away from me so if I ever need a swap I'll just go pick one up in person from a direct importer anyway. As a total thread jack, I'm thinking about putting the sedan on the road again. She's in need of some body work though, a li'l rot going on. How much can I lean on you for directions?

Yeah, there are two places in Cleveland that specialize in new stamped replacement panels. Problem is that I can not weld, don't have a welder and don't have the money to buy one for this singular purpose at this time. I had done a little research on the body epoxy. Any experience or thought on the goop? http://www.levineautoparts.com/semmupaad.html This is the stuff a lot of the domestic 4wd sites seem to like to use when gluing their 85 Broncos back together. I can get an air powered flange crimper from a buddy.

watch out, in his other post he said b16... now he says b18c... so just a heads up.

Engine was a B18C .. B16 was in-error. thanks. Bw

Yeah, there are two places in Cleveland that specialize in new stamped replacement panels. Problem is that I can not weld, don't have a welder and don't have the money to buy one for this singular purpose at this time. I had done a little research on the body epoxy. Any experience or thought on the goop? http://www.levineaut.../semmupaad.html This is the stuff a lot of the domestic 4wd sites seem to like to use when gluing their 85 Broncos back together. I can get an air powered flange crimper from a buddy.

i used that stuff on my beetle, wasn't going for a good look so i stuck and painted it, worked really well for how much i beat on the thing.

Engine was a B18C .. B16 was in-error. thanks. Bw

its all good, you are just new here and said 2 different things, don't want anyone to get screwed.

Archived