Need help on swap into 1989 CRX

jokahman

I am looking to place a B20B into my CRX within the next month. Given that I cannot fit the CRV transmission (nor would I want to) into my CRX, what transmission should I use? I also need to know what axles I should get and what else I may be needing for the swap. I have done a B16a2 swap and B18c1 swap before, roughly 5 years ago though. Any advice would be great, also tips on if the B20B is not a good motor to use, thanks guys.

I have done two swaps before, the b16 was into a hatch, the b18 was into a crx si. I know I will need a new ecu, and motor mounts for sure just didn't know wjat else I would need. I have already ordered the hasport motor mounts. And I will be looking for axles if the motor doesnt come with em, thanks for the advice for which transmission, that was my next question. I have been out of the loop for a long time with any car work except typical maintenance. Why do you suggest cable over hydraulic??

Archived