16 y/o and bought an Accord

StockV-Tec

so my dad has been driving his v6 coupe for a couple years now, and i finally bought it from him. I have been wanting to do a bunch of thing to it (of course i need $$) but first thing is first, i need to drop this car.

these are the springs I have in mind, because of the price, should i just save up and get a full setup? will i need shocks too? any input is great since i am new to tuners. thanks!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/98-99-00-01-02-ACCORD-LOWERING-COILOVER-SPRING-KIT-RED-/370401275915?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A1998%7CMake%3AHonda%7CModel%3AAccord&hash=item563da2f00b&vxp=mtr#ht_3084wt_1139

First of all, welcome to HF and the Honda scene.

Money is always tight when you first start off, but I strongly advise against getting those, and saving up for a nice suspension setup.

After having both coilovers, and regular lowering springs, I would suggest getting adjustable coilovers. That way you can dial in the exact ride height you want.

Save your money, do it right.

Archived