I HAZ NEW CAR! :)

BrIaN EG2

so what youre saying is my wagon is junk?

and i wasnt talking to you about the price of the car i was actually talking to king airness

and good luck gettin a good condition 4wd wagon for $250, i wouldnt sell you my fkn RT steelies for $250

You clearly have missed my attempt at sarcasm. Yes, it might have been lame but I tried my best.

ok now you need to swap the awd over to the sol :)

lol this is a singlecam colter, no workey.. ive actually been planning on building the sol more.. gonna shoot for 1200 on C16 racegas and awd custom made by woopedoo racing.. im going to have everything cryotreated alot of custom fabbed parts and a bigger turbo of course.. should take a long while but im down for it because now i have the wagon :)

You clearly have missed my attempt at sarcasm. Yes, it might have been lame but I tried my best.

yes clearly.. just sounded like a bit o douche baggery to me lol

Fvck you and your douchebaggery self.

When you deploy you will loan me your wago and I will take it offroading.

Fvck you and your douchebaggery self.

When you deploy you will loan me your wago and I will take it offroading.

im already deployed LOL!

<~ WINNING! lol

I will see your Wago and raise you one Lude! :D

th_150.jpg

i see your lude and raise you one 500+whp del sol >:]

377650_2491309485664_1340552494_32997407_1738724999_n.jpg

lol this is true.. but it now sits in my garage at my house while boxes of parts pile next to it waiting for its next build which will be more power.. ALOT more power :shifty:

brian, why is one charge pipe all chrome (or possible brushed) and the other side is black?

different metals, i wanted both silver but i dont feel like taping off the BOV and painting it.. so im just going to have them powdercoated soon :)

because racecar

damn skippy!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived