I have a need for speed

lefty

Hey I'm new here and can't get the search to work so I'm starting a new thread

I have a 91 CRX with a 1.5. It needs to accelerate faster. What are some of the ways I can do this, and if you could give me some places to look so I can price the modifications. I'm looking for more of the quicker ways of doing this right now because this is my only car and can't have it sitting in the shop for more then a day. If you have more serious modifications I'm thinking about buying a EU spec 1.6 VTEC 150hp engine for it if I can and I would love to make that go even faster.

I'm pretty good on working on things, and if I can't do it my Father is an Auto Tech and he can help me. I really look forward to learning. I have no particular budget I'm just gathering info and ideas so just shoot them at me. I would also kind of like to know how much more power it provides to the car, or if it's not that noticeable but the little things build it up over time.

Archived