2007 Honda S2000 feels floaty

leceepoo

I have a 2007 Honda S2000 and it has been problem free till now. In november I changed my tires to snows that I have used for the past 4 years without issue. Now when I am driving the cars feels floaty on the road. It feels even worse if there is any kind of wetness on the road. What is going on? I am doing the speed limit so it's not hydoplaning. But that is the what it feels like. Could the toyo tires been put on wrong? I know the front and back ones are different sizes but would it make a difference if the left and right ones were reversed?

If you really cannot handle this tire problem of your I think you better seek an advice now from the expert. My concern is that for you to get rid with your Honda S2000 floaty tires. If not you rather locate now the the very best automobile for you, your best bet is going to be talking to a dealer. I was able to find every little thing I wanted in Florida and needed at the dealership that helped me. I was able to get the perfect SUV with a ton of space in it. It is always great to have a Honda CR-V. They are one of the most comfy SUVs out there. To find my Honda CR-V, I visited: http://www.cardealex...com/make/Honda/.

Archived