please help

traimbault

hello im new to the forurm and im looking to buy my first car and im looking at a 1990 honda crx was wondering if you could tell me what im getting into and if its a good buy

this is his list of things copyd and pasted from the sale add

I HAVE A 1990 HONDA CRX... LET ME START WITH THE CAR IS FROM GEORGIA AND DOESNT HAVE ONE SPOT OF RUST ON OR UNDER THE CAR...IT HAS A D16Z6 1.6L MOTOR WITH 75K ON MOTOR SWAP, A 5-SPEED CABLE TRANSMISSION...IT HAS NEW SPARKS NEW WIRES,COOL-AIR INTAKE, NEW BATTERY ,NEW TIMING BELT, NEW MASTER CYLINDER, NEW RADIATOR, RACING HEADERS (WRAPPED), IT HAS A HONDA CIVIC SHORT SHIFTER, NEW PEDDEL MOUNT BRACKET, NEW CLUTCH CABLE, 3 MONTH OLD STAGE 3 DYNOMAX CLUTCH AND FLYWHEEL, FULL 3IN CUSTOM EXHAUST, CATBACK MUFFLER, CAR IS SITTING ON ADJUSTABLE COILOVERS TO RAISE AND LOWER CAR, CAR WAS PAINTED 2 YRS AGO A SIDER RED METALLIC AND A CUSTOM CARBON FIBER (COLOR) HOOD (HOUSE OF COLORS PAINT), THE BACK IS GUTTED AND PAINTED BLACK MATELLIC (HOUSE OF COLOR PAINT) INSIDE THE HATCH, HAS CUSTOM PAINTED RIMS ALSO PAINTED 2 YRS AGO WITH SOME WEAR ON FRONT RIMS BACK RIMS LOOK PERFECT, NEWER TIRES,, AND ALOT MORE I'M SURE IM MISSING..THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THE WINSHIELD IS CRACKED NOT COMPLETELY BUT CRACKED AND NEEDS A NEW GAUGE CLUSTER(MPH WORK JUST NOT RPMS) BESIDES THAT ITS IN REALLY GOOD SHAPE..THIS IS A GREAT EVERYDAY DRIVER.. THIS CAR WILL SCREECH GOING INTO THIRD VERY FAST AND GREAT ON GAS

if you could tell me about the model in general and if you have one how you like yours thanks for all the input in advance if this is in the wrong place im verry sorry

Archived