HOPEFULLY

so ive been looking high and low for a new car.. and i was thinking possibly this?

ive never seen a B series in one and i think it would be SICK to have a 500hp gsr sitting in it.. lets see what you guys think :happy:

271178_2093765147304_1340552494_32624170_1129617_n.jpg

yea i know about the h22's but i want to be different.. ill have to see how much it would be to make everything or have it made.. i want to do it but its all about the cost of everything

basicly look up how to put an h into a civic, and then think backwards.

back in the day they would swap axle cups around to build crazy axles. thats were they got there bad rep for breaking axles. you would have to update suspension... with the weight difference.

brian, seriously. just because you cant find anything on how to swap it, doesnt mean it cant be done. Dare to do something someone hasnt done yet.

you have plenty of people here willing to give advice and im sure crandog can definitely help you.

• 1 month later...

glad to hear you like the idea colter :happy:

it wont look as good for a while due to new body panels (front and rear bumpers and new drivers side door) but im going to hold off having them sprayed because im going to take the whole car apart and have it painted the right way, on a rotisary.. and i want to do a really really dark purple with a candy teal engine bay.. :)

Archived