Velocifero: 2006 Acura TSX 6MT w/ Navi

Aww snap!! Sorry I haven't been around lately (if anyone cares) but yeah I got a TSX and sold the Accord. Nighthawk Black Pearl with black leather interior with no real mods yet except for yellow fog light bulbs, white LED license plate lights and an iPod interface for the nav. But I am looking at getting the ECU reflashed and an A-Spec suspension drop soon. Selling the Accord was bittersweet, but it felt right. Feels about as quick as the H22 but more torque everywhere. The ~34mpg highway isn't bad either.

5854833433_d4f43f32f6_b.jpg

5854833525_954f61f8ee_b.jpg

5854848337_9bc44c0628_b.jpg

5855401358_aa7d98c535_b.jpg

2006 Acura TSX 6MT w/Navi

Parts & Modifications:

Nighthawk Black

Engine and Friends

* Stock

Suspension

* Stock

Wheel/Tires

* Stock

Exterior

* Spash guards

Lighting

* Nokya 2500K fog light bulbs

* White LEDs in license plate

Interior

* OEM all season floor mats

* OEM trunk tray

Stopping Power

* Stock

Audio

* Standard eight speaker layout

* USASpec PA15-HON2 iPod interface

Security

* Stock

good to see you back here bitch.

Nice new car, but u wanna know the best thing about it? You get to have a small black licence plate on the rear. No clutter, looks good. Need to hurry up n slam it on some big chromies, vip style.

Hey thanks asswipe. Chromies? You smokin dope? Do you remember my Accord? Probably getting 17" or 18" A-Spec or Mugen wheels, probably 17" since I want the A-Spec suspension, which drops it 1". Currently having the ECU reflashed by Hondata, driving my friends '95 Accord until I get it back, which is Tuesday actually I'm so excited! I miss it so much. :sad:

looks good man. sad to see the accord go but looks like you upgraded. hope you make this one as nice as the accord.

Thank otis. As nice as the Accord? gee I didn't know my 5 year old Acura wasn't up to snuff to my 17 year old Honda. :laugh:

cluster swap with the TL ;) its cluster is so much more awesomesauce haha.

lolwut? I don't think so. My mom has an '08 TL and I they're very similar, but I prefer mine personally. (duh)

• 6 months later...

Archived