problems with your post:
- you have no idea what you talking about
- turbo systems are not defined by 'boost'.. if i run 5 psi with a t25 vs 5 psi with a t88 the requirements/specs of each system would be completely different
- you want to turbo a car by using the cheapest parts you can find.. horrible idea
- depending on the condition of your motor/car this could turn out very badly.. how many miles are on the car? do you understand your rings are not going to like this idea? not to mention you'll probably run lean esp. since you dont want to tune it
- you dont want to tune it? are you just that cheap?
- putting together your own kit when you know jack about turbo systems.. horrible idea
- no one on here is going to give you a parts list
youd be better off doing a 5 speed swap and doing a few modifications to your car such as intake, header, full exhaust, good wires/plug, etc etc...
your not going to make much more power with a tiny turbo and running 5psi.. and you dont want to tune it? it's going to run like crap... and have you even thought about how you run the oil lines and vacuum lines?
might as well strap a leaf blower to it
but you can always buy some cheap kit off ebay.. that way it will end up blown up in your parents yard and off the road
edit after your edit: an ecu is an ENGINE CONTROL UNIT which means you'll need a frackING TUNE for the car to run right (preferably dyno tune but thats just me)
I hate when people just strap crap to their car and wonder why it doesnt run right.. i see this every weekend at the track.. and even though it's quite funny sometimes it gets old
Edited by DelSolSweetie, 14 May 2011 - 02:46 PM.