Pics of the ek. work in progress

Not bad actually. Certainly could have been worse. The core support doesn't look damaged. Did you get away with just straightening the bumper core it or did you replace it anyway?

Not bad actually. Certainly could have been worse. The core support doesn't look damaged. Did you get away with just straightening the bumper core it or did you replace it anyway?

i actually had to replace the bumper reinforcement, but it was only about 25 dollars. but still a lot of work to be done

Looks like you need to pull the front of the hood down. If you didn't replace the core support it might have been pushed upward by the impact causing that gap.

Na I just don't have the hood down because I have to fix the hood latch. It doesn't work from inside the car. But idk when I take it to get painted I think I'm going to tell them just make everything line up properly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

CANDI,GM TECH2,CANDI Interface for GM TECH2 is used to connect between the Tech 2 Flash's diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter.Once the CANDI module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications, even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.Includes the CAN diagnostic interface module and instruction sheet.

http://www.nobd2.com/candi-interface-for-gm-tech2.html

Archived