Heeyyy

DelSolSweetie

Got a frack you letter from bimmer today.. kinda expected it though.. the other people interviewed were pretty close to the interview panel and I had never met any of them.. and the fact I did more of my boss's job instead of helping the engineers with their work probably hurt me.. I ace'd the leadership and teaching section.. guess I failed miserably at the interview part though

REALLY wanted to hear from Honda.. but havent.. makes me more sad

anywhooo

no idea where to apply... I dont want a crappy job I won't like.. I'm not even sure I wanted to work at BMW but I would at least get to live closer to friends and say i worked at bimmer... any company suggestions? Dont really want to end up on the west coast or in the middle of no where but besides that i dont care too much about location

I know a good job for you...

Just a hint, it involves my kitchen & sandwiches.

bwahahahahahahha. im sure if she was there youd get the frack smacked out of you lmao.

sorry do hear delsolsweetie. hope you find somethin soon and somethin you like. gl

show more tit, oh and BTW WTF is wrong with the west coast?! if ya came out here then the twins can finaly meet!

PS fawk cali, it sucks down there, I dont consider cali even part of the west coast, they are an outpost of the east coast.

tesla, it's west coast though...

already checked.. lol

that'd be one of the few companies i'd move to cali for.. they only have a few jr engineer positions (their version of basically no experience) and it involves a lot of electronics and with my one circuits class i dont think it'll cut it

go try and work for a performance shop!

not enough 'engineering' for me.. now a race team i wouldnt mind as long as there was some job security there.. i'm enjoying building this baja from scratch besides some of the team members being retarded

bwahahahahahahha. im sure if she was there youd get the frack smacked out of you lmao.

sooo true lol

PS fawk cali, it sucks down there, I dont consider cali even part of the west coast, they are an outpost of the east coast.

I would mind the west coast TOO much.. but i'd prefer to stay out here.. mainly cause if i ended up on the west coast it'd be in cali

I shouldnt be really upset about BMW.. didnt even know if I wanted to apply but i did for the hell of it

I want to do something automotive but it doesnt have to be.. i just want something i enojoy.. which happens to be cars lol I wouldnt mind something cool like planes or solar/wind farm.. something that is always changing and becoming better.. and not the same crap year after year

and i dont have much tit to show.. must rely on awesomeness

tis true, i has more tit than you. Well what about aviation?

I mean look at it this way, every engineer i worked with when i was at sikorsky, LHM, bell, sino sweriggen, and dassault were tools, you could probably be lead or manager within 2 years at any of those places.

id love to work in a performance shop.. usually pay is good and you can build your car in the shop.. at least thats what everyone does out here, mann work at a shop, get paid to work on my car, and get an employee discount on parts!! id be down like charlie brown! lol :laugh:

and usually if you work for a credible shop they have one or a few drag/track cars :)

awesome! good luck! :)

my wife just had a interview yesterday and got the job in a management position.. which means more money coming in, which means more parts for sol faster, which means i get a new car for a daily.. pretty stoked.. /endtreadjack :happy:

• 2 weeks later...

emailed honda again cause i'm impatient lol

she said she got the anwsers and she's waiting to hear back from the people who decide if they like me or not

i guess i'm going to start looking at other companies and maybe some race teams.. any ideas people?

• 2 weeks later...

job search was never limited to SC

my number 1 wanted job is in ohio

I'm going to apply to michelin though.. have a friend that works at the columbia one and the one in greenville just put up two entry level jobs this past week

got a call from honda !!!!!

SOOOO EXCITED!!!1!!!!!!!111!!11!

but I didnt talk to them cause I missed it.. which is crap.. i'll find out whats up tomorrow

hopefully i'll be going to ohio for interview? omg i hope so

Archived