low end problem

jeffs91crxsi

Ok so I just bought a 91 crs si and its kinda old she has 200000 miles on it no biggie ima swap it asap but I'm curious on what's wrong ok I did a tune up wires plugs car rotor fuel pump all that ok and still when I take off from a incline like stoped on a hill and take off it boggs down like no power at all my foot is to the floor and it slowly takes off till like 2000 rpms then it like all of a sudden comes alive u guys got any idea what it could be ???

Id reccomend checking you o'2 hoses and make sure their not ripped brock or punctured!! I had the same thing happen to me when I put on my cold air intake! Idk how I hit or even touch my o2 hose but when I started my car I didn't want to stay on if I didn't take the rmps up to 2500!!! Luckly it was a cheap fix!

Id reccomend checking you o'2 hoses and make sure their not ripped brock or punctured!! I had the same thing happen to me when I put on my cold air intake! Idk how I hit or even touch my o2 hose but when I started my car I didn't want to stay on if I didn't take the rmps up to 2500!!! Luckly it was a cheap fix!

Ok ill double check em but I'm thinkin its like the air fuel mixture like maybe my injectors ima check after skool today

has it done it since you got the car? kinda sounds like timing is off or the fuel filter/pump is clogged...

and what o2 hoses? the only O2 thing i can think of is the sensor on the exhaust... im lost with your terms.

has it done it since you got the car? kinda sounds like timing is off or the fuel filter/pump is clogged...

and what o2 hoses? the only O2 thing i can think of is the sensor on the exhaust... im lost with your terms.

ya its done it since I've had it and a clogged fuel pump will cause a bog .?? I might change that then

• 1 month later...

Archived