car wnt move

b18JDM

I have a d16z6 swap and i was pullin out of the driveway and next thing i know my wheels aint moveing but its in gear and the speedometer is still going up. so i can be still in 5th gear doing 80 but wheels was NOT moving. plz help

thats because your spedo cable is attached to your tranny.. im gonna have to agree with the axle idea.. look under you car and see if there is anything hanging down.

Wow you have no clue what youre talking about.

What year civic?

the axle splines could have come out of the diff, that is what raley means, not the whole damn axle came out of the trans. Happens sometimes, esp if you were rough on your axles when putting them in, or if you did not install them with the ring installed on the input end of the axle.

Damn your daft.

WOOT WOOT CORY!!!

or if you just didn't push it in all the way... ive done that one before :p (damn rushing a clutch job on my own car)

so its a EF with a z6 motor... not z6 swap... there is a HUGE difference. Pink, you really should look at a component of your car that is NOT located on the interior.

also, sorry to the OP for being to quick on my crappy responces, i was on my phone which has the worlds craptiest keyboard... so my answers were short.

Archived