Brake Flush?

jreeves

Brake flush is a good idea to do every 3 years or so. Brake fluid does get dirty and does absorb water after a period of time. $95.00 for a brake flush sounds a bit pricey to me. I'm thinking it should only be about $50 to $60.

Brake flush is a good idea to do every 3 years or so. Brake fluid does get dirty and does absorb water after a period of time. $95.00 for a brake flush sounds a bit pricey to me. I'm thinking it should only be about $50 to $60.

Thanks for your post....

After reading more posts on topics similar to this, I'm thinking the same thing. Although the price has been pretty consistent among three different garages I've checked with. One was the Honda dealerhip, the other was Firestone and the third was an independent garage. Prices ranged from $80 to $95....

if it takes alot of time and is messy your doing it wrong.

Its easy, get a vacuum bleeder, and go in order as if you were bleeding the system, just the best way to do it is have a person feeding the resiviour as your draning it. Or you can use a Positive pressure bleeder and just do them all at once.

if it takes alot of time and is messy your doing it wrong.

Its easy, get a vacuum bleeder, and go in order as if you were bleeding the system, just the best way to do it is have a person feeding the resiviour as your draning it. Or you can use a Positive pressure bleeder and just do them all at once.

My beastly Craftsman vacuum bleeder blows. I gravity bled my brakes last time I did them. It was the only way I could bleed them 100%.

Archived