My First Tuner

zerotallrnc4bs808

Where should I look to get quality body parts in Hawaii? Any other upgrade suggestions will be welcome. Here's some pics to show what it looks like before I started working on it. I paid $3000 for what you see here. <center>

IMG]http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee440/zerotallrnc4bs808/My%20Ride/IMG_0008.jpg[/img]

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know, but since you're talking about quality auto parts, I highly recommend getting a spoiler of some sort. They look hot and really add that sporty, yet classy style to your car.

OOOHHH YEAAHHH

203527.jpg

To Aficionado: About that spoiler forum I set up. Maybe I was being a little harsh. Wings just aren't for me. At least not on a del Sol. And if so, definitely not the stock ones. I suppose I should have worded it that way to begin with but you will have to excuse me, I had just finished watching "The Boondocks" on Adult Swim. My bad.

To Reconstructed: I'll post some more pics including shots of the engine and a list of things that the car had when I bought it and what I've done to it since. I've only owned the car a week and my mechanic has it at his shop where we're dialing it in until I clear up some paperwork issues that the previous owner has bestowed upon yours truly. :mad: I'll take those pics tomorrow and have them posted by Wednesday.

I don't know, but since you're talking about quality auto parts, I highly recommend getting a spoiler of some sort. They look hot and really add that sporty, yet classy style to your car.

OOOHHH YEAAHHH

203527.jpgD

THAT IS A SICK RIDE. NIIIIIIIICE. I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID ABOUT SPOILERS. NOT FOR ME THOUGH. BUT DAMN THAT LOOKS GOOD.

^ no please god no!!! thats one hideous POS del sol.. if i seen someone actually driving this car i would follow them and b!tch slap the crap out of them :dry:

it looks good the way you picked it up.. just add a few things here and there

To Aficionado: About that spoiler forum I set up. Maybe I was being a little harsh. Wings just aren't for me. At least not on a del Sol. And if so, definitely not the stock ones. I suppose I should have worded it that way to begin with but you will have to excuse me, I had just finished watching "The Boondocks" on Adult Swim. My bad.

To Reconstructed: I'll post some more pics including shots of the engine and a list of things that the car had when I bought it and what I've done to it since. I've only owned the car a week and my mechanic has it at his shop where we're dialing it in until I clear up some paperwork issues that the previous owner has bestowed upon yours truly. :mad: I'll take those pics tomorrow and have them posted by Wednesday.

My screen name is Velocifero and the other guy was tallhammer. Anyway, if you want to b*tch about something, there's a rant thread for that, or even the "random thought thread." It is not worth its own thread by any means, and for that, I responded the way I did. Think before you create a thread.

THAT IS A SICK RIDE. NIIIIIIIICE. I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID ABOUT SPOILERS. NOT FOR ME THOUGH. BUT DAMN THAT LOOKS GOOD.

I was totally being sarcastic man. And besides the halfway decent wheels, that car is a total piece of monkey crap.

^ no please god no!!! thats one hideous POS del sol.. if i seen someone actually driving this car i would follow them and b!tch slap the crap out of them :dry:

it looks good the way you picked it up.. just add a few things here and there

I know. It IS ugly. I just didn't want to alienate anyone before I got a chance to show my car and get some advice. The look on my del Sol will remain basically the same. I'm doing a few mechanical tweeks and cleaning out the rough edges. Thanks for lookin' out. Now that I have a bead on your sense of humor, your sarcasm is appreciated. I'm having trouble finding a driver's side front fender with reasonable shipping to Hawaii. Any ideas?

My screen name is Velocifero and the other guy was tallhammer. Anyway, if you want to b*tch about something, there's a rant thread for that, or even the "random thought thread." It is not worth its own thread by any means, and for that, I responded the way I did. Think before you create a thread.

I was totally being sarcastic man. And besides the halfway decent wheels, that car is a total piece of monkey crap.

Right on Velocifero and tallhammer. That's good advice. Thanks for the heads up, fellas.

the ONLY good thing about that rice POS del sol is the EDM rear foglight

Agreed.

Now that's sound advice. As we say in Hawaii: "Mahalo my braddah!" Translation - "Thank you my friend!"

I'll post pics as soon as I get the title sorted out. Previous owner had a DUI that was still attached to the pink slip. It's a circus and I'm the clown jumping through all the hoops. Once it's on the road I'll have all the pics and mod info posted asap.

Archived