Andrew Bynum's GT-R

In the world of star athletes there are celebs like Michael Phelps, satisfied with shiny black wheels, and then there are the afflicted. For example: Laker's Center Andrew Bynum with his "Giant Killer" Nissan GT-R and its $20K body kit.

For the $20K it'll cost you, the Wald Sports Line Black Bison body kit adds a Japanese-tuner-style aggressive touch, though we're not big on the black strip featuring various brands in an orange script. It works better on a Honda.

Performance upgrades are fairly standard and include an upgraded intake, freer-flowing exhaust, ECU tune and Turbosmart dual-port blow-off valves. And of course, because he's still a young and wealthy athlete, there are the expected 21-inch black wheels, but at least these are forged aluminum instead of chrome.

The car is featured in this month's issue of Super Street.

500x_andrew_bynum_gt-r.jpg

In other news, Ron gets pulled over in a freaking race car :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: F'ckin ROFL!!

500x_tmz_ron_artest.jpg

That artest indy car crap was pretty funny to hear about. Pulled over for expired registration or something silly. if I had more money then i knew what to do with that is exactly the goofy kind of crap I would be doing - converting indy carts to be street legal.

I heard somewhere that a race car like that costs somewhere around 200k..? True or false? Freaking Artest, I swear! LOL! I was a big fan of his when he was with the Rockets.

The guy is now selling his championship ring and donating the money to some psyc organization so that there are more psychologist in public schools...of all people... :laugh:

I heard somewhere that a race car like that costs somewhere around 200k..? True or false? Freaking Artest, I swear! LOL! I was a big fan of his when he was with the Rockets.

The guy is now selling his championship ring and donating the money to some psyc organization so that there are more psychologist in public schools...of all people... :laugh:

I think that's really admirable.

Especially coming from Ron Artest. Not only how he is the modern day dennis rodman, but if you follow the NBA you know how bad he's wanted to win a championship. and then to go and sell his 1 and only ring. damn

Archived