• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude everyone on my list is playing cod4, too bad i dont have it anymore, id slap the hell out of anyone in that game lol.....well we need to set up a time....SEB your what 8-9 hours ahead of us?

dude everyone on my list is playing cod4, too bad i dont have it anymore, id slap the hell out of anyone in that game lol.....well we need to set up a time....SEB your what 8-9 hours ahead of us?

Funny how I'm great at Black Ops on PS3 and horrendous on 360..

Funny how I'm great at Black Ops on PS3 and horrendous on 360..

Personally I think that the competition is easier on PS3 for some reason so i can average anywhere from 35-38 kills and single digit deaths.....

Where in Live i can barely break 25 at times

Changed the PSN. If anybody wants to get on some BO with a drunk guy hit me up. Bert_Stare

no black cokcs for me.. but if you get on GT5 or MW2 ill play with you.. you still have my PSN right?

not really saying much but ive been getting better at MW2.. went 24/0 a few days ago on my friends account.. not too shabby compared to my best 29/5 :happy:

^ i already posted that lol

no black cokcs for me.. but if you get on GT5 or MW2 ill play with you.. you still have my PSN right?

not really saying much but ive been getting better at MW2.. went 24/0 a few days ago on my friends account.. not too shabby compared to my best 29/5 :happy:

^ i already posted that lol

Dont think I have your PSN on the new acct. I wont be getting on MW2 anytime soon but will be buying GT5 as soon as I get some money coming in. And I couldn't remember where I saw the vid. I was also drunk. So I am allowed to post it again. Lol

brian your psn still the same? brian_615 i believe? i have yet to pick up gt5 which is disappointing. gamestop wants 54 for a used copy when new is 59 lmao.

yea thats my PSN.. i would just buy gt5 new anyways.. i dont really like buying used games, i think im OCD or something lol :laugh:

Dont think I have your PSN on the new acct. I wont be getting on MW2 anytime soon but will be buying GT5 as soon as I get some money coming in. And I couldn't remember where I saw the vid. I was also drunk. So I am allowed to post it again. Lol

you need to get MW2 b!tch n!gga, i needz a partnuh!!! :dry:

^

Yeah B-money i cant buy used games either...it just doesnt feel right lol.....

You should of let me know i bought that game to play some matches with my younger brother, but yeah if i end up finding my copy or figuring out i borrowed it to i'll let you know.

^

Yeah B-money i cant buy used games either...it just doesnt feel right lol.....

You should of let me know i bought that game to play some matches with my younger brother, but yeah if i end up finding my copy or figuring out i borrowed it to i'll let you know.

forsure! i have to get a new tv, internet, and cable in my new house and ill be down to play whenevers!!

ive been looking at either a 73" or just getting a 62".. itll be a sony either way :happy:

Archived