Street Fighter X Tekken

you are how old and excited about cross-platform console video game development?

LoL dude im 26 & asian i love video games by default lol, but yeah its been in the works for over 10 years

I personally can't wait for marvel vs capcom 3.

yeah they just announce Amaterasu from Okami and Thor today!

the only thing i dont like already is they have a "launch" button, seems really lame to me but hey the graphics looook siiiiik

don't play yourself down cause of race. i love a good video game like the next geek and am 100% white-boy. i just don't get excited over them anymore I guess. played one game you have played them all...

Amaterasu!? Seriously!? I bought a wii recently and that was the first game I bought along with tatsunoko vs capcom. I was a little disappointed with that game's character selection (frank and viewtiful joe aside), but it's still a helluva lot of fun to play with friends.

don't play yourself down cause of race. i love a good video game like the next geek and am 100% white-boy. i just don't get excited over them anymore I guess. played one game you have played them all...

in a way its true but updates to a game and new characters are always nice!

Amaterasu!? Seriously!? I bought a wii recently and that was the first game I bought along with tatsunoko vs capcom. I was a little disappointed with that game's character selection (frank and viewtiful joe aside), but it's still a helluva lot of fun to play with friends.

yuo here is a video of his game play, and lets just say that Amaterasu will be one of my main lol....ouuu Strider, Doc Doom, and Amaterasu...DONE!

Akright Since Ono-San & Harada-San has officially announced the Game here is the vids!

Opening:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNboCOYDi-4

GAMEPLAY!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6U7jZ-qMfI

Wow...listen to them f*ckin nerds go crazy. What a couple of dorks. And why the f*ck do they make the characters so ridiculously muscular? They look retarded. Like roid raged pro wrestlers. The art kills it for me.

Well heres the thing, Capcom is making "Street Fighter X Tekken" on the Street fighter 4 engine & Namco is making Tekken x Street fighter on the Tekken 6 engine, so in the end everyone wins! im hype for both, because the art is pretty cool for street fighter 4 engine but the graphics look awesome in the tekken 5 engine

why were people cheering like it was a UFC fight or something...

game looks good.. but i probally wont be buying it because im selling my PS3 today sleep.gif

people were cheering because in the fighter game scene, this was always imagined but never created, and now it has been announced and shown gameplay, so yeah man its like saying they merged two of the best game series ever to compete against each other.

Why you selling your PS3?

people were cheering because in the fighter game scene, this was always imagined but never created, and now it has been announced and shown gameplay, so yeah man its like saying they merged two of the best game series ever to compete against each other.

Why you selling your PS3?

Um yeah, nerds.

not selling anymore javy.. i had to come up on $250 by the end of today.. but i got it covered so itll stay a little longer but i will sell it in the near future to get my boost build done faster :)

then buy another one later on and just get MW2 and GT5 :happy:

are you forgetting metal gear rising brah?!?! yeah your going to have to hit me up when your on MW2 i usually play on 360 and not ps3 but i;ll jump when ever you play

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived