How would you be executed?

Well since Utah executed someone buy Firing squad today its been all over the news for weeks.

If you guys had to choose a way to be executed, what would it be. Gas Chamber, Firing Squad, Lethal Injection, Hanging, Etc.?

If I HAD to choose I'd take firing squad, There is 99.99 percent chance your going quick.

Discuss.......

Firing squad. Though unless they aim for your head these days, you will probably feel the shot, and the panic as you bleed out. It seems to be quicker than the others though.

The chair is pretty quick too, but it's messy. Not a pleasant thing to see.

Not how would you like to die! How you would like to be executed!:laugh:

Well you've seen the one guy in Street Kings who's shot on the crapper at the start of the movie. He was executed by Reeves...maybe that's who Cm envisioned himself as.

Just saw this on the same subject: http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/06/execution-announced-on-twitter/

that's fked up, really fked up. That Utah Attorney needs to check his morals again before announcing he's just put a man to death.

Yea I heard about this, ridiculous...

Death by Snu Snu

You sir are the man *High Five*

Archived