How do I turn my Civic on?

N1663R5

I feel like an idiot, but I can't figure out how to turn on my car. I have a 1996 Honda Civic DX 4 door sedan, and it has a manual transmission. I put the key in and it doesn't turn. I push it in and it doesn't turn. I press the clutch and it doesn't turn.

How the hell do I get it to turn?

Here's a picture of the thing where you put the key in. (I'm sure there's a name for that) Above it, it says push with an arrow pointing towards the steering wheel, and I don't know why.

29q00mf.jpg

I know it's the right key because it opens the door.

It actually might not be the right key. I can open all my friends doors including the trunk with my 1993 key and she has a 1998 but i cant start her car. may want to get a new key.

Or it might be that your stearingwheel is locked up move it around a bit and then when it gets unlocked try and turn the key

i figured he would get a ban for that name by now lol. maybe he is one. someone give him the good ole white hat shenanigans

you mean sheklanigans?

something like that. idk spell check made it that so idk haha

you evidently missed what i said

she-KLAN(get it)-igans?

Why would i get banned? It's just a sequence of numbers and letters.

oh haha i get it now lol. good one

i would like to buy an A.

You can't buy vowels in the bonus round, idiot.

KKK members have a ritual of watching jeopardy on weeknights whilst having a giant circle jerk fest.

That pic was Wheel of Fortune you fuuckin rettard. Nice try though.

And I'm not in the KKK just cuz my name is N1663R5...

i dont quite give a sh1t. point is you have an offensive name so we are all going to feel free to call you a bitch. the little bitch you are

So I'm a bitch because my name is offensive. That makes a lot of sense.

Your the bitch for arguing on the internet. Get a fuuckin life. :thumbsup:

im not arguing. im point out what nobody else feels the need to.

for someone to intentionally come on a forum and make a name that closely resembles the work N1gger is down right ignorant. and to top it off you cant figure out how to start you own car. so you either a troll, or a retarted 16 year old that just got his license. or both. either way i doubt your here long, and for that time being we will all have our fun and laugh our asses off at you and your ignorance.

i mean for gods sake you cant even figure out who to start simple honda! :dry:

I guess I'm a retarded 16 year old then, cuz I didn't know the steering wheel locks up. And that has nothing to do with me having an ignorant username. I really hope you feel better about yourself by laughing at me.

oh i do, it makes my day.

As I said before, get a fuuckin life. If that's what makes your day then I fell really bad for you. There's more to life than forums buddy.

Archived