Trade My 17x8 Konig Hot Swaps

l3arruka

17x8 Konig Hotswap with Yokohama S-Drive tires ~ Sale or Trade

These are 17" x 8" Konig Hotswaps with Yokohama S-Drive tires (2 summers left in them). Rims are 5X100 pattern and I have both chrome and carbon fiber spoke fulfillments. All four hold air, no bends/cracks, all four tires are used, no damage on them. They are properly taken care of for winter storage (cleaned and tire shine every month). There is some curb rash on a few of the rims, I did a minor touch up on them a year ago.

Please check tire reviews on tirerack.com for these tires, I bought this for over $1000 new, this is a real bargain to whoever wants them. The only reason I am selling them is because they do not fit on my new Del Sol (They were on a Celica Before).

Pictures posted here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/jarruka/sets/72157623897257030

What I am looking for in a trade: 16"-17" x 7"-8" rims with tires that are 4x100 (four lug). Not really picky on type of rim.

Asking $400, or Trade

Thanks!

J

Archived