Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RANT: I have to wait until August to sit down and discuss going to 8g jewelery with Lexi and Autumn (my piercer).

Otherwise, I am really sorry I have not been online more often guys. I'm trying really hard. I haven't even been keeping up on my Blog and that's killing me. Not softly though. I don't do soft. Not with titanium reinforcement.

And my front bumper is falling off for some reason...? Fracking plastic car.

dude... you're not ALLOWED to go to 8g until at least October. I'm just now getting comfortable with the 10g! And anyway, you've only had the 10g for 2 months.

I thought we had agreed 6 months.... :(

And... damn it.... fine. I need sex more than I want 8g jewelery. LOL! <3 you!

we agreed at least 6 months. not 6 months exactly. lol. remember how hesitant i was about the jump from 12 to 10? yeah, even more apprehensive about 10 to 8... i love you & I love the tricepticon, but you're insane.

BTW, Seb....

I had uncontrollable bleeding in that area myself. However mine was the result of having titanium rods put through my penis glans. If getting a nick on the foreskin has made yours intolerable, I do not suggest trying for a Tricepticon of any design. Especially a King Richard/Dydoe.

I think out of everyone here, I can say in all honesty I feel your pain. Maybe. It didn't really hurt me. But, going to 10g did. That sh!t hurt! But seeing a lot of blood leave your penis and you not be able to stop it.... That is some scary stuff.

Hope all feels and is better soon.

well ive got to get a new front left caliper, its dragging bad. and yeah we thought it was the brake booster but my dad is stuck on that they rarely go bad(whatever lol). but i already have a master for the clutch, gonna pick one up this week for the brakes....and ill have it pressure bled instead of the usual bleed.

hes right.. ive NEVER had a booster go bad on me.. master cylinders.. oh yah

and also the fact of when a booster goes bad the pedel is hard as a rock and almost WONT go down

the master cylinder is what goes when you can push the pedal down completly and easy

i dislike dumb people

sunday was my last day at work but theres a new kid that started (kid is the appropriate term).. anyway he said he was going to go to school for secondary education.. well i wasnt sure what level it was exactly so i asked.. he said its like college/university teaching.. he ALSO said he has his dissertation wrote (hes in highschool btw)

anyway this didnt sit right with me because my prof. have engineering degrees.. not teaching degrees.. so i just looked it up out of boredom and what not.. secondary is like middle school and high school

i kinda feel bad for the kid though.. doesnt even know what hes going to school for lol but yet has it all planned out down to his dissertation.. which i highly doubt is anywhere near what a dissertation SHOULD be lol

rant: why the hell is gorden linking us to pics of his weiner? lol

i say go for 4G.youll be like a human iphone.

he's not. he's just linking the google results. lol

and no. no 4g. I really have no desire to have my vagina ripped to shreds thank you. that'll happen soon enough when we have kids.

he's not. he's just linking the google results. lol

and no. no 4g. I really have no desire to have my vagina ripped to shreds thank you. that'll happen soon enough when we have kids.

lol are you prego?

what about 6G? lol should get vibrating studs for it.

why in the hell do people insist on playing basketball and throwing sand when i just finished painting something??! now i have to start all over again. stupid mother fvckers.

lol are you prego?

what about 6G? lol should get vibrating studs for it.

I sincerely hope not! I'm not ready for were-babies yet... that's in 5 years! lol.

I think the original plan was to do 8g on the sides and 6g in the middle... and I don't think they make vibrating studs... but a vibrating cock ring would do the trick.

I sincerely hope not! I'm not ready for were-babies yet... that's in 5 years! lol.

I think the original plan was to do 8g on the sides and 6g in the middle... and I don't think they make vibrating studs... but a vibrating cock ring would do the trick.

lol ok. haha why not just make it 6G all around?...lol i thought of trying a ring...do they actually work? you and tripod get one and try and let me know haha

I need new clothes for work. I don't have anything to wear tomorrow that I haven't already worn in the past week. And I need new clothes for my new job too... thankfully, whatever I wear at OTB, I can wear at the Salon too & vice versa but I'm too broke to afford anything. :(

lol ok. haha why not just make it 6G all around?...lol i thought of trying a ring...do they actually work? you and tripod get one and try and let me know haha

Well I either want to go 8/6/8 or 6/4/6. Depending on how well received the 6 in the middle is.

As for the ring, tried one out with my ex a while back and it was awesome. At least I thought it was awesome.

Dude, how on earth could you have something put through your dork, its just nasty! I dunno how anyone could do it!

Thanks anyway though man, it is feelin much better now, thank fk. And yeah, it was pretty damn scary!

because I can?

^ you're just jealous. And apparently uneasy with your sexuality. I have no qualms talking about anyones body parts because I am comfortable with who I am.

Not that you are, but it often turns out the ones that are the most vehement about not discussing certain things that turn out to be repressed in their true feelings.

^ you're just jealous. And apparently uneasy with your sexuality. I have no qualms talking about anyones body parts because I am comfortable with who I am.

Not that you are, but it often turns out the ones that are the most vehement about not discussing certain things that turn out to be repressed in their true feelings.

haha so true. so does that mean tubbith has a tiny weiner?

haha so true. so does that mean tubbith has a tiny weiner?

Wait, shouldn't you already know? Didn't you tell me you were the resident weiner checker of HF? Otherwise why did you want those photos? lol

Wait, shouldn't you already know? Didn't you tell me you were the resident weiner checker of HF? Otherwise why did you want those photos? lol

nope not me. your the queer, not i

nope not me. your the queer, not i

Only for you, big sexy............ lol

X - I knew what you meant........... The most against something are usually one themselves.

I just like playing with Demon. He gets so pissy about being called gay.

Archived