2010 Reiter Gallardo LP560-4 Super Trofeo Strada

2010_Reiter_GallardoLP5604SuperTrofeoStrada1.jpg

2010_Reiter_GallardoLP5604SuperTrofeoStrada2.jpg

Derived from the fastest one-make series in the world called Lamborghinigrey_loader.gif Blancpain Super Trofeo, the SUPER TROFEO STRADA is a street legal version for road use.

The LP560-4 Super Trofeo is charaterized by a distinctive outline. The front bumper with sideflaps and combined splitter, as well as the rear bumper and diffusor are made of carbon fiber. The carbon fiber rear wing fits to the overall design perfectly.

The race-suspension will be delivered in a pre-setting. This configuration has been defined by our race engineers and pro-driver Peter Kox in tests on race tracks.

The comfortable race-like seats are manufactured in original Alcantara leather and fit perfectly to the overall interior design. The seats are available in different sizes.

In case of emergency you can rely on the FIA-certified fire extinguisher. The same system is used in our race cars and can be covered in carbon fiber. optional. The release button can be positioned decently.

For increased security this roll cage protects you in case of emergency or crash. It is derived from our race cars. and is adapeted to meet the day-life. The bars can be covered in original Alcantara leather optional to fit to Lamborghini's interior design perfectly.

SPECS

type- Production Car

built at - Kirchanshöring, Germany

engine -90º V10

position- Mid, Longitudinal

aspiration -Natural

block material -Aluminum Alloy

valvetrain- DOHC, 4 Valves per Cyl

fuel feed - Direct Injection

displacement- 5402 cc / 329.65 in³

bore- 84.5 mm / 3.3 in

stroke - 92.8 mm / 3.7 in

compression - 12.5:1

power -425 kw / 570 bhp

specific output -105.52 bhp per litre

body / frame -Aluminum Body over Aluminum Spaceframe

driven -wheels 4WD

steering -Rack & Pinion w/Power Assist

f suspension -Double Wishbones w/Adj Dampers, Anti-Roll Bar

r suspension -Double Wishbones w/Adj Dampers, Anti-Roll Bar

transmission -6-Speed Sequential

Edited by SpeedDemon

It was time to retire the Murcielago IMO, I think its been around since like 2001. It was cool to see them finish it with a bang with the SV (SuperVeloce).

The Reventon is so sick, I hope they are going to make more of them. I think all that have been produced are 21, but I'm not sure.

I'm curious to how long supercars are going to be around with all these F'n Eco Terrorists that think we all need to "reduce our carbon footprints". Hopefully they keep progressing so our kids can see how innovative humans can be, and not just have to hear stories and see them in museums.

I've seen too many CRXs and DelSols walk these things on YouTube. I have lost all respect.

Yup. Fraction of the cost and the only thing you get with the Lambo is WOW factor. Because no Lamborghini owner is going to stretch it's legs in corners and most Honda owners are fearless enough to beat the hell out of their cars on long winding roads. And even still, thosecheap ass Honda's are gonna' steal some of your wow factor when they go tearing by this high dollar vehicle.

It was time to retire the Murcielago IMO, I think its been around since like 2001. It was cool to see them finish it with a bang with the SV (SuperVeloce).

The Reventon is so sick, I hope they are going to make more of them. I think all that have been produced are 21, but I'm not sure.

I'm curious to how long supercars are going to be around with all these F'n Eco Terrorists that think we all need to "reduce our carbon footprints". Hopefully they keep progressing so our kids can see how innovative humans can be, and not just have to hear stories and see them in museums.

from what ive read and understand, the reventon is here to stay. its just goign to be like the enzo, very low production, but enough to be considered a production car

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 years later...