HF members' pics thread

lceah

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last one got locked @ 26 pages lol

me.jpg

I'll post pics of my car soon when I wash it....(notice no front license plate :p I think it looks waaay better without it)

Pretty hot, no wonder people fall in love with you.

lastresort looks a lot like a del sol! :p jk hehe

Since when did you own an Accord, especially a CD?

yup, I sold the del sol and the 280Z and made some cash and bought this CD5 (F22B2...pretty torquey :D ) for a daily driver...I'm working on it to clean it up some more...will have to post pics soon :)

I so want to lower it with coilovers and get some CF parts and maybe IHE but I just don't want to put money towards it since it's a daily...

lastresort looks a lot like a del sol! :p jk hehe

yup, I sold the del sol and the 280Z and made some cash and bought this CD5 (F22B2...pretty torquey :D ) for a daily driver...I'm working on it to clean it up some more...will have to post pics soon :)

I so want to lower it with coilovers and get some CF parts and maybe IHE but I just don't want to put money towards it since it's a daily...

That makes you all the more desirable, Icey :blush: If you have any questions, I'm your man.

^LOL

Thanks Velocy :blush::wub::) So how do I make my car look like yours minus the color and the # of doors? hehehe

Everyone, post moaaar pics :D

Let me take you out to dinner and I'll tell you everything you want to know salook.gif

ok new pic, literally just took this.

4538588103_7aca326b4e_o.jpg

Archived