The daily highlight thread.

Shanebot90

Instead of ranting about how my day sucked. I'd rather have a thread saying what made my day a great one. The forums are way too filled with negativity, and you know what? I had a damn good day, and I'd like to share it.

Started off with sleeping in till 1, and I eventually made my way to the college to talk about applying to police academy. Now I have my BAT scheduled for next thursday and my physical agility test on the 24th, hellll yeah. I'm excited, I feel like I'm actually making progress with my life. Plus, Ultra is only a few weeks away. hell to the f**k yeah, miami is going to be awesome.

How was your day?

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i woke up, masturbated, showered, went an had breakfast and scheduled an eye exam, came home, played on the compooper, went and ate dinner, came home, played on compooper, ordered books, masturbated, played on compooper, going to bed soon... where i will masturbate again. yay for days off

pics or ban.

Little babe has a cold, which is not good but taking care of her is really cute and makes me feel closer to her. Yea for being a dad!

highlight of my day. seeing the words

"i woke up, masturbated, showered, went an had breakfast and scheduled an eye exam, came home, played on the compooper, went and ate dinner, came home, played on compooper, ordered books, masturbated, played on compooper, going to bed soon... where i will masturbate again. yay for days off"

does anyone else notice that the first thing she did after waking was going to town on herself?

you horny ol gal(not calling you old)

pics or ban

I applied to work at an "Adult" store today... lmao. My shamelessness knows no bounds.

i've fvcked in a jerkoff booth in an adult store when i lived in Germany. good times.

highlight of my day yesterday... uhh...

OH.. i got some new magnets for the sol.. one of which says FUCCK so i put it on my drivers door and the other says "support stimulating my package, garunteed to see immediate growth" and i slapped it on my hood above my passanger headlight lulz :p

besides that nothing really great happened unless you could consider getting drunk as hell last night and playing MW2 is a highlight..

todays highlight for now.. it feels friggin AWESOME out so im going to go wash the sol inside, out, and the engine bay.. have to go buy some engine degreaser but so far today is a great day :)

Ok so this has changed to daily highlight thread, to bells masturbation admittance thread. Nice!

i didnt masturbate in the jerkoff booth, i had sex with someone else in the jerkoff booth. they say one person per stall, but they dont really police it.. oh the naughty things i did in my youth.

todays highlight, i paid 2x in shipping what i paid for my book so i could have it the next day. totally worth it.

changed the oil today. got some good grades on my homework. get to see the woman tonight...but she is onda >> . << save me lulz. we might go see a movie, its been a while since weve got to hang out...kinda like my balls

Ok so this has changed to daily highlight thread, to bells masturbation admittance thread. Nice!

with that said, i'd say i made a helluva win of a thread.

i slept in till 1 today, had some awesome calzones before i went to work, and now i'm about to go and wreck some kids in beer pong.

yesterday was awesome.. got the sol cleaned, went to cruisenight last night talked to a bunch of people about the car and found someone that was selling some connecting rods, a crank, valves, valve springs, and retainers.. so i might go check it out and get them for the rebuild..

i just woke up today.. its 11:20am.. i think im just going to go take pictures of the sol today since its nice out yet AGAIN :)

Archived