How do I re-wire the fog lights to come on with parking lights?

UStoleMyCivic

I tried searching and couldn't find anything. I have a 2002 RSX with OEM foglights and I want it so they come on with the parking lights or just on anytime, don't really matter. Has anyone done this before? If so, can you please help me out? With pictures if you can. Thanks.

I tried searching and couldn't find anything. I have a 2002 RSX with OEM foglights and I want it so they come on with the parking lights or just on anytime, don't really matter. Has anyone done this before? If so, can you please help me out? With pictures if you can. Thanks.

I think you can run the main power wire from the fog lights to the parking wire on the headlights. TO connect them just splice and attach it with a connector.

no thats wrong. any higher powered options should utilise a relay. a relay is a switch. a relay has a coil side and a switch side. the coil side is what activates the relay , the switch side is what switches when power is applied to the coil side , therefore powering your option. so what you need to do is find the relay for the fog lights , find the wire that makes that relay turn on and off , and run a wire to it that you want to turn it on or off. like your parklights.

• 2 weeks later...

Cranny is right.

I think you can run the main power wire from the fog lights to the parking wire on the headlights. TO connect them just splice and attach it with a connector.

If you do what 'JDM Choppin' suggests, you will blow your 15A Small Lights Fuse.

Archived