Brian's NEW Build Thread

BrIaN EG2

Well im making a new build thread because the other was cluttered with a bunch of BS and the build list will be more updated to what i am looking at buying for my setup.. well here goes.. again

Current::

Performance Mods::

B18C1 OBD2 Swap

JDM SiR-G LSD

Exedy Stage 2 Clutch

Skunk 2 Cam Gears

ITR 4-1 Header

Test Pipe Welded To Buddy Club ProSpec Catback Exhaust

HKS Intake Filter On No Name SRI

Tein Flex Coilover/Damper Kit

GSR LCA's

GSR Rear Sway Bar

Yokohama S Drives

Pretty Sh!t::

GSR Blades

ITR Lip

Amber Aux Bulbs

Xeynon High Intensity Cool Blue Bulbs aka wannabe HID's

Misc Vinyls

Benin Polished Tow Hooks With Pandatot Hanging Off Rear Towhook :p

JDM ITR Steeringwheel

JDM ITR Shiftboot

Spoon Duracon Shiftknob

Pioneer Headunit

JDM Polished ITR Oil Cap (yes i put it sarah :devil: )

Sh!t For Boost I Currently Have::

DSM 14B Rebuilt Turbo

TiAL 50mm BOV

Boost Sh!t Coming Soon (need help with peicing it together)::

TiAL 40mm Wastegate

Full Race Turbo Mani

Full Race B Series Downpipe

HKS FMIC

New HKS Super Highflow Filter

Other Stuff Im Either Undecided About Or Not Sure What To Get, So ALL Help Is VERY MUCH Appreciated :thumbsup:

And Money Isnt An Issue, Itll Just Take Longer To Get The Sol Boosted

Pics After This Post :p

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not doing all the pictures of the swap and suspension work and everything that i did... its in the forums somewhere else.. but i am a picture whore so you know there will be pictures :p

l_43f91506aa3342b1b66bc6797f41ea56.jpg

l_06bd4b61794f4ec79d9dd375cc2afda3.jpg

l_58092773259d4cb2b881dc0b1f07a39f.jpg

l_bcc18a924f184be4a2fb397e60a47c78.jpg

l_f6062db932aa473a968507079490df15.jpg

AND LAST BUT SURE AS HELL NOT LEAST, ONE OFMY FAVORITES! :devil:

l_42ebb07c9a6e4efd8c74ae999ef961cd.jpg

^ i was in the process of getting my new lip on.. looks soo weird >_<

AND LAST BUT SURE AS HELL NOT LEAST, ONE OFMY FAVORITES! :devil:

l_42ebb07c9a6e4efd8c74ae999ef961cd.jpg

Look at those huge.....signs in the back

amzing car hands down but get a stock wing!

Look at those huge.....signs in the back

amzing car hands down but get a stock wing!

lol suuuure you were looking at the signs, but i was at the old racetrack in nashville at a drift event.. it was pretty cool... i was walking around and those three girls were looking at my car and i walked up and asked if they liked my car and they said the usual girl answer for my car... "its cuuuute!!!" >_< so i took a picture of them on it :happy:

as for the stock spoiler.. NO!!! i like the sol spoilerless, IMO it looks better without it! plus im getting a CF trunk before too long so that would be a waste of money

i didnt know they made cf trunks though, thats pretty sick, what psi are you going for when boosted?

yeah they make CF trunks for del sols, ive seen a few

PSI im not sure, i just got word that my friend that was trying to sell his boosted GSR EK9 is now parting it out and wil sell me his turbo setup for 900.. so ill be buying his setup and putting my BOV on it and probally buy a few other things that i dont like..

probally for starters while i drive it to cali, like 3 to 5psi.. i dont know how much psi he was running on his kit.. but i do know he was pushing close to 370FWHP on full stock internals.. so we'll see how the sol runs :happy:

I'd do something interesting with the interior. I decided i really don't like the civic's line of pleather (plastic leather) interiors. The fake ass gloss makes it look so cheap. I really do like the sol though brian. You've done a good job for what little time you've had it for... and an even better job for how little time you actually spent with the car.

okay well heres what comes with the kit that im getting from nitsan that i know of, and its only $900, WOOOO!!

garrett t3/t04 turbo, Tial 38mm wastegate, wastegate dumptube, a/c compatible manifold, 3" downpipe with heat wrap, pipings and intercooler, Greddy type-s bov (will be switching to tial 50mm bov)

ill also be switching to a full race turbo mani before too long seeing that i dont have a/c and plan on running a bigger turbo after i build the internals. the setup runs 8psi with no boost controller so ill be good with stock internals :happy:

nice. i would also heat wrap quite a bit of tubing. especially the intake tube, drops air temps dramatically. ive personally seen a 80degree difference in air temp. allows more advanced timing=moar power! lol

Im not doing all the pictures of the swap and suspension work and everything that i did... its in the forums somewhere else.. but i am a picture whore so you know there will be pictures :p

l_58092773259d4cb2b881dc0b1f07a39f.jpg

l_bcc18a924f184be4a2fb397e60a47c78.jpg

there u are in his window and on his front bumper. are u friggin nuts? u should ride on the front of a car!

there u are in his window and on his front bumper. are u friggin nuts? u should ride on the front of a car!

lmao dude if i rode on the front of his car it would deffinatly scrape with my fat ass.

i would love to have your sol brian. we should race the next time we meet up lol

ehhh he could have the cf paint matched. that away he would get a lighter part and it not look like cf

In that case I'd go fiberglass... Probably a bit heavier but still a lot lighter than metal, it's repairable in case of an accident, and between $100 and $300 cheaper than CF.

when i do get cf itll be just a hood and trunk combo with an ameripol top, just a clean black look down the center of the car. and i will not paint it.

when i do get it it will be a WHILE because i want to get my bodywork done first for show competitions cf will definately be one of the last things on my list lol

Archived