New paint

C92hatchX

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont know, ask the UPS man..

i would figure, there is a road by the front door and people would see a stack of boxes that said ROTA WHEELS sitting there and i would have probally got jacked.. but at the backdoor there isntmuch but my neighbors and theyre the ones that took the wheels in my house for me :p

see::

l_620a52aedbf64d9b91890c7c47afb915.jpg

i dont know, ask the UPS man..

i would figure, there is a road by the front door and people would see a stack of boxes that said ROTA WHEELS sitting there and i would have probally got jacked.. but at the backdoor there isntmuch but my neighbors and theyre the ones that took the wheels in my house for me :p

Try coming home with 3 4 foot long 5-piece tool kit boxes in bright yellow and black sitting outside for about 4 hours!!!! Might as well of put up a sign $1700 come and get them! :rant:

pearce im movin in with you lol. nice house.

brian you thought about gtn an alarm for your car?

dwayne the color looks good. maybe some gold or white rims? and a cf spoiler?

yeah i thought about a alarm.. ill get one when im in cali.. i dont need it where i live, nobody steals anything out of cars in my neighborhood

and i think dwaynes car would look better if it were a darker color, glossy, and with some metallic. if he could afford them he should get some 15 or 16in polished TE37's, now that would be fuccking TITS!!!

im not a fan of te37s on civics. idk i just think they look better on more expensive cars lol. i think rocco has a good alarm. one that has a tilt sensor, door sensor and wheels sensor maybe. idk the specks but its expensive but good.

yeah if i go that route itd def. be some grids lol, but im not doing the candy apple im just going to buy i nice blue and i think im going to do blue and black i just did the hood black for some reason lol but im not painting the vx wheels they look to nice, but the black hood makes the color i bit darker actually

• 1 month later...
oh ok...no wait did it have windows too?

Knowing your choice in cars and quality..

..Doubtful, and if it did..they were probably stuck either up or down or halfway off track.

Archived