New paint

C92hatchX

well my buddy just did his eg hatch with ek front, and it came out flawless, i mean he does body work and paint for a living, but he said hes got enough paint left to paint my car, and hell do it for 50 bucks, but i might buy a blue paint instead cause primer and paint will run about 200 from summit racing, and i only had five cans so theres only like 3 coats im going to just have him paint it when i get the money, i new a new motor though i can rock 2 injectors lol, i can hit 90 in 2nd gear and still have room to shift though lol, and i just dropped it 4 inches, and yeah i have gotten alot better at taping crap off theres some parts i got paint on but its nothing a razor cant fix

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well my buddy just did his eg hatch with ek front, and it came out flawless, i mean he does body work and paint for a living, but he said hes got enough paint left to paint my car, and hell do it for 50 bucks, but i might buy a blue paint instead cause primer and paint will run about 200 from summit racing, and i only had five cans so theres only like 3 coats im going to just have him paint it when i get the money, i new a new motor though i can rock 2 injectors lol, i can hit 90 in 2nd gear and still have room to shift though lol, and i just dropped it 4 inches, and yeah i have gotten alot better at taping crap off theres some parts i got paint on but its nothing a razor cant fix

Pics of said drop?

did i read that right...? 90 in second? :crazy:

this isnt a show car either but my step dad had it painted for $250 (new honda fit blackberry pearl)

before::

l_34d925987f934495999990e32feae54d.jpg

after::

l_f2f5d5a3be2d425a8e46d8befbda7f31.jpg

l_ff9dd2c631c84805bd6793aff82f64d3.jpg

looks like someones car from here huh? lol (EGirl95 aka Alicia)

here the three cars hes done, red is his z6 on 8 pounds yellow is his bros b16, and orange is z6

Image003.jpg

and maybe it isnt 4 inches cause i just droped it as low as it goes it it doesnt seem that low, i think my eg hatch was lower

here the three cars hes done, red is his z6 on 8 pounds yellow is his bros b16, and orange is z6

Image003.jpg

and maybe it isnt 4 inches cause i just droped it as low as it goes it it doesnt seem that low, i think my eg hatch was lower

Nice, but pics of your car lowered NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

what should i get? and yeah you read right 90 in 2nd and i like the way the eg with ek front looks just not the wide body, and yeah the yellow is my fav....prolly something bigger huh

15's and a 205 50 series tire?

i think slips look good on almost everything, thats why i bought them plus they are polished lol.. but theyre too big for my drop so im trying to get rid of them..

theyll raise your rideheight and you MIGHT need to raise the car b/c of clearance.. but yeah.. i need them gone, theyre just collecting dust in my room

what should i get? and yeah you read right 90 in 2nd and i like the way the eg with ek front looks just not the wide body, and yeah the yellow is my fav....prolly something bigger huh

trade you my steelies :D

agreed^

i mean you COULD buy my slips :-

hahaha

how much for slips?(you better say free, so help me god)

Archived