New paint

C92hatchX

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

umm... where the fucck did this car come from?..

are you ever going to keep one car and actually get somewhere with it?

why not save money and get a real paint job?

IMO.. i dont like it..

i just got it like a couple days ago, i need waaaay more paint on it for sure i only bought 5 cans, and its my winter car till i find something fun cause i just got a job making like 350 a week so ill save up

sounds good, just do it right.. im getting really tired of seeing flat colored or rattlecanned cars.. just seems dumb, why waste money on something that wont last very long and wont look really good..

but i guess to each his own

i like the color. but needs to be done professionally. can you please keep one car for a year and work on it instead of trading everything?? new years is comin up soon and thats a good resolution :thumbsup:

wtf happened to the sol? or better yet the other hatches. i'm sorry but IMo those old ass hatches look so gay. the only people who should really be driving them are the ones who worked in cubicles back in the early-mid 90s. get them out of this generation. don't say you're going to change, we've heard it a dozen times, and it still hasn't happened. I hope your choices with cars don't reflect your lifestyle choices throughout your adulthood. this is just getting fracking ridiculous. The car should be left as a beater if you insist on keeping it.

WAY TO DOWNGRADE

^^ He gets off on being able to say hes owned so many hondas, he's just trying to pad his list. Thing is no one gives a frack if you don't put any work into it. All he's doing is adding another owner to that car's history list, making it even less desirable. Not flaming, just seems to be a logical explanation. :thumbsup:

Don't know why he lied about painting a car candy apple red.. the paint alone, even being from House of Kolorz costs WAY more than 50 dollars for what would be needed.

god every time i look at these old ass hatches i get raged. It looks like a volvo.... but worse.

How about you trade this one for another hatch? you seem to LOVE every one of those you get so much. Maybe it's time to move on to four doors? i don't know. I think that those CRV's look sexy. YOU SHOULD GET ONE OF THOSE TOO! OH MY GOD YOU WOULD BE SO COOL! I BET YOU'D LOVE THAT CAR TOO AND NEVER EVER TRADE IT AWAY!!! seriously, why the frack did you get rid of the del sol... or the civic, or the other civic, and the civic before that, and the other two civics plus the crx you had before the civic you traded away. Honestly, i don't think that the civic is doing it for you.

1990 Honda CRX WRECKED/SOLD

1993 ford ranger SOLD

1992 hatch SOLD

1997accord SOLD

1991 CRX TRADED

1988 CRX SOLD

1992 hatch TRADED

1999 Coupe TRADED

1995 Coupe SOLD

1994 Del Sol CURRENT

^that's fracking ridiculous. How long have you had your license? you traded a crx for a crx? you traded a 99 coupe for a 95 coupe to a 94 sol to a bottom of the barrel fracking civic hatch? Do everyone a favor. Don't even bother fracking posting your new pos anymore. they aren't interesting, and the only attention you're getting is bad attention. Someone needs to start taking some serious counseling. This isn't healthy behavior. I don't even want to hear that "i'm just trying to find the right car for me" bull crap. there is no right car for you, and if there is... IT OBVIOUSLY ISN'T A frackING CIVIC.

god every time i look at these old ass hatches i get raged. It looks like a volvo.... but worse.

How about you trade this one for another hatch? you seem to LOVE every one of those you get so much. Maybe it's time to move on to four doors? i don't know. I think that those CRV's look sexy. YOU SHOULD GET ONE OF THOSE TOO! OH MY GOD YOU WOULD BE SO COOL! I BET YOU'D LOVE THAT CAR TOO AND NEVER EVER TRADE IT AWAY!!! seriously, why the frack did you get rid of the del sol... or the civic, or the other civic, and the civic before that, and the other two civics plus the crx you had before the civic you traded away. Honestly, i don't think that the civic is doing it for you.

1990 Honda CRX WRECKED/SOLD

1993 ford ranger SOLD

1992 hatch SOLD

1997accord SOLD

1991 CRX TRADED

1988 CRX SOLD

1992 hatch TRADED

1999 Coupe TRADED

1995 Coupe SOLD

1994 Del Sol CURRENT

^that's fracking ridiculous. How long have you had your license? you traded a crx for a crx? you traded a 99 coupe for a 95 coupe to a 94 sol to a bottom of the barrel fracking civic hatch? Do everyone a favor. Don't even bother fracking posting your new pos anymore. they aren't interesting, and the only attention you're getting is bad attention. Someone needs to start taking some serious counseling. This isn't healthy behavior. I don't even want to hear that "i'm just trying to find the right car for me" bull crap. there is no right car for you, and if there is... IT OBVIOUSLY ISN'T A frackING CIVIC.

Dude mellow the fuuck out! :thumbsup:

If you see a thread with his name on it, dont open it. I for one could give a crap, what any one thinks about what I do! I went through a 93 Samba SI Sol, a 93 DX hatch, a 91 EF hatch, 93 RS Teggy, 91 SI EF hatch, and then finally a 93 SI Sol. All with in 4 months, so WTF does this say about me? Also to pad the Honda owned list I have had a 93 Prelude, a 91 CRX SI, since getting my current Sol, and am now considering a 97 Vtec model Delsol! Then getting the wife a clean assed 92-95 Sedan! Oh and past Hondas include 91 DX hatch, 3 CRX's (87, 91, 91) 91 Prelude, and some I cant remember!

As far as EF hatches and you thinking they are ugly, well a lot of people agree with you on that, but I personally love them, and would rather own than the EG's. My blue one was a clean asssed MF'er. Was a 3" lowering and some different rims and tires from being very nice!

id rather have a EF over an EG as well..

EK > EF > EP > EG

EF's are GANGSTA! i see way too many EG's EVERYWHERE, if it were anything you should be ranting about seeing soo many EG's..

Dude mellow the fuuck out! :thumbsup:

I went through a 93 Samba SI Sol, a 93 DX hatch, a 91 EF hatch, 93 RS Teggy, 91 SI EF hatch, and then finally a 93 SI Sol. All with in 4 months, so WTF does this say about me?

The difference is you have actually done up some of those cars quite nice, (samba sol, current black sol, and that old 70's truck that you got super-clean) and you're helpful. WTT can't say any of those things.

well i never had the del cause i spent 8 hours in cleveland trying to get it to start and it wouldnt, and shane dude for real stfu and gtfo, your being a baby my history of cars does not effect your life one fracking bit so shut the hell up your getting to worked up...take a deep deep breath and chill out for frack sake, i like this car idc who else does, seriously i was asking opinons on the paint not why i trade cars and crap :thumbup:

how about everyfucckingbody grabs their earlobes and goes

WOOOSAAAAHH, WOOOSAAAAHH.... WOOOSAAAAHH

people seriously need to chill the fucck out, if you dont like something about someone or their thread who gives a damn.. move on with your life, not like anything on here is really going to affect your life.. quit bitching like a woman on her period

hmm...

old volvo

volvo1.jpg

new volvo

2007_Volvo_S80.jpg

friends EF9

l_e0f1e0c407204b368fc12fd9d442041c.jpg

hmm... i see NO resemblance what so ever.. :rolleyes:

as long as the owner likes it, then it really doesnt matter

well i never had the del cause i spent 8 hours in cleveland trying to get it to start and it wouldnt, and shane dude for real stfu and gtfo, your being a baby my history of cars does not effect your life one fracking bit so shut the hell up your getting to worked up...take a deep deep breath and chill out for frack sake, i like this car idc who else does, seriously i was asking opinons on the paint my why i trade cars and crap :thumbup:

yeah this has turned into a bitch fiesta for pansies. if you dont like it go bitch about it in the rant thread. so what, he has had 10 or so cars. are you jealous?

i say save up $40 and get a paint gun. get some clear coat and paint it, will look great in that color. thats what im gonna be doing to mine when it warms up

or just get it done professionally :thumbsup:

if you lived in tn my step dad could get you a single stage paint job for $250, and dual stage can range anywhere from $700 - whatever, pending on what kind of colors and everything you want

IMG00175.jpg

Before

IMG00179.jpg

And an hour later

lmk what you think

Truthfully I wish I was good with a freakin rattle can! Even when I lay down primer on big areas it looks like asss! Isay scuff with 1500 grit or something, add a couple more coats of blue, then scuff again then 2 coats of clear! Any thing looks better than black primer look! :thumbsup: Looks like you might of learned how to mask better than the last one too! :)

or just get it done professionally :thumbsup:

if you lived in tn my step dad could get you a single stage paint job for $250, and dual stage can range anywhere from $700 - whatever, pending on what kind of colors and everything you want

eh its not a show car so i dont want to spend a whole lot of $$ on it. besides, i could do it enough to get good at it and make a trade out of it

Truthfully I wish I was good with a freakin rattle can! Even when I lay down primer on big areas it looks like asss! Isay scuff with 1500 grit or something, add a couple more coats of blue, then scuff again then 2 coats of clear! Any thing looks better than black primer look! :thumbsup: Looks like you might of learned how to mask better than the last one too! :)

yeah looks like he did learn haha

Archived