Got some new rims!

So i found these rims. They guy was selling his A4 and had some chrome wheels on it, so i called and asked if he still had his stock ones. He sent me some pics, so then i went to check them out in person. They were in pretty good shape, a few scuffs but im going to fix that all and respray them anyway. He wanted $400 for them but I told him all I had was $150. I showed him the cash and he took it!!!

Pretty excited needless to say. Theres some michelin tires on them which i looked up and they were about $200 each online, and the tires probably have about 80% tread on them. These rims sell for $166 each online as well. I washed them up real good, painted the center caps, and here they are!

DSC09858.jpg

dirrrrty

DSC09867.jpg

after the first wash

DSC09868.jpg

painting the center caps

DSC09871.jpg

now they match the steering wheel

DSC09875-2.jpg

DSC09878.jpg

DSC09886-1.jpg

old rims

DSC09901.jpg

new rims

DSC09903.jpg

DSC09905.jpg

DSC09906.jpg

DSC09907.jpg

DSC09908.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

bahaha you wish.

the sol is back home in the east. so its in hibernation for a while. once i get a job, im probably going to swap in a new motor and boost. after that, there's not much more i can do to it

I broke down in Tonapha Arizona a few years ago its an awful craphole, I was going to write a letter to the DOD recommending its use as a munitions test range, I discovered someone had beat me to it, and part of it is/was a bombing range.

• 10 months later...

Archived