Alex's 240sx project

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but alex will probally be "drifting" and whatnot so he would just end up having to buy new front bumpers, hoods, headlights, etc..

thats what the quarter turn fasteners are for

(chris says we have to put them on my 240 if i ever find one so i don't rip off a bumper :) )

Just messin' around in the old Dodge parking lot. Definitely needs more sr20det.

Ooh I just scored a J30 rear diff I need to install too. One-wheel drifting is bullsh!t.

yep, definitely a 240.. only kicking with one leg lol. You should remove the muffler on that thing, the exhaust without the muffler sounds so beast, true story. (example)

LSD's make a world of a difference in drifting o.O but it's too dangerous with the rain we get here. streets flood up in the slightest downpour, meaning every day in the summer.

I'd still say turbo the KA, you'll make more power/torque per psi that way.

The KA24 has over 200k miles on it and I've already got the sr20det. So I'm using it.

I just recently found out however, that I may encounter a problem with the head according to a couple ppl who know the history of this whored out motor.

Supposedly, it's been milled 6 times and has been through a bunch of head gaskets. The danm thing must have a crack inside of it. I'll see whats up though and if need be, I'll buy another head. A better one. One with all sorts of bells and whistles and valve springs and port jobs and cam shafts and all that good sh!t.

Archived