Alex's 240sx project

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's true. Very common front end conversion for beginner drifters.

But No fear. I've got a couple of nice maroon colored fenders and a hood to go on it plus an orange front bumper ( not pictured).

It's bound to look great with all these sweet colors on it. :p

IMG_0614.jpg

that car is screaming for a s15 front end

+ EM EFFIN 1!!

DO WORK!!!

wish it would be done when i got home so i could go for a ride before i have to take off to cali :(

so youre keeping that front end :(

nothing wrong with zenki.

If you ask me, kouki looks a little stuck up. Plus I already scored all the parts fro cheap. Kouki parts mucho dinero.

no no noes alex

S15 >>> kouki or zenki

S14.5 = tits!

Brian, there's something about me that you need to know. As far as i'm concerned:

performance>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>looks.

I dont give a sh!t what it looks like until I'm done with the drivetrain. I want 300 whp but would settle for 270. After I get my power set, I may think about esthetics.

i do both.. already got my swap, next is boost.. and ive already got the 14b turbo.. im slowly piecing together a turbo kit for the sol while buying other stuff for it as well

unless it has the, i forgot what its called, where its towards the top but at an angle

top mount intercooler? I dont think it would fit on a 240. Besides it would be pointless with all that empty space in the front.

Anyways, forget it. I'm not converting the front. I've got the core support straightened out. I'm hoping to have everything together and lined up today. Still gotta replace the radiator though.

top mount intercooler? I dont think it would fit on a 240. Besides it would be pointless with all that empty space in the front.

Anyways, forget it. I'm not converting the front. I've got the core support straightened out. I'm hoping to have everything together and lined up today. Still gotta replace the radiator though.

not a top mount.. it sits in the front bumper but at a angle.. ill have to find a picture

david1.jpg

v mount intercooler.. thats what it is

i met someone yesterday who previously had a top mount. says it's really not worth it and he had some problems with the exhaust manifold and the hotpipe. then again, he's running a much bigger turbo. I can only imagine that the top mount works with the stock t25/t28. Maybe that is what the car is running, hell if i know.

Archived