RIMS!

stixs2010

tirerack.com sells them, they are usually more common wheels.

if you want a nicer set of wheels they usually run you a good price

^+1

but there are plenty of places to get wheels.. do you want knock offs or do you want the expensive wheels that are considered authentic

i got some rotas from www.wheeldude.com

but you might not want rotas or knock offs.. you could always go with a nicer set of OEM wheels

start looking in superstreet, import tuner, honda tuning, modified mag, sport compact car magazines and youll find some nice wheels and sites in there..

but just look around for wheels.. there are plenty of places that carry wheels..

dude 90% of honda owners that buy aftermarket rims are buying knock-offs of some forged jdm wheel.

Rota

Konig

Motegi

Drag

MB

These will all perform well enough for your application I'm sure. And there are some very stylish ones out there.

And if you wanna spend $600-800 total, you gotta consider maybe $250-$300 just for tires. So yeah, a $400 set of rotas is right up your alley.

If you want the real deal, prepare to spend at least $1500 or so for a used set. Also, you will become a target for thieves if the word gets out.

Or go with some oem's. Maybe some LS meshies, GSR fat 5s, or em1 si's. Those are pretty popular.

so it doesnt matter if i get a crapy set? just get that looks good

These "knock-off" rims aren't crappy like you may be thinking. They are straight and will ride perfectly. The only thing is that they may weigh 1 or 2 lbs more than their authentic counterparts and they are cast instead of forged.

yes goto jdmland.com and look at how much the wheels run there then goto rota and find the same style and see how much they run, knock offs are the way to go unless you make good ass moneys

ok thanks,

could enkei tuning for 600 without tires work? but then how much would tires be?

The link I previously posted have nankang nts1's for 54 dollars a piece free shipping. But you can buy the wheel and tires together as a combo and save money.

• 1 month later...
so it doesnt matter if i get a crapy set? just get that looks good

1. there's a wheels and tires section

2. dont ask people what to get.

3. find a good deal, make sure they're not cracked or in crappy condition if you buy used. new rotas will do fine for anything other than professional racing.

4. good luck

Archived