• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kastiger no offence but how many people honestly ask your opinion? not tryin to be mean but make a point

he is actually pretty helpful compared to a lot of the others on the fourm and is one of the few to post help in almost every thread or at least try to help so your point isnt made at all.. and not to mention he's been around a lot longer then most of us and i think the members who are around more should have more say in some things since they are the regs

zero bashing would be to nazi but i think we mainly need another mod to control some of the trolls and spam around here

i back ben up btw

and yes there are certain people who make some useless threads but they are still regs and since they are about the only ones posting we shouldnt complain too much

Just find a way around it.

"Your car is quite possibly the biggest heap of failure the world has ever seen". Or something of the like.

we could use a ref. make him like the little paperclip dude from that old microsoft program or whatever lol

kastiger no offence but how many people honestly ask your opinion? not tryin to be mean but make a point

what about my post? i make post and get 20views and nobody responds. usually its only the senior members post who people wanna post in. thats why i dont ask for help much on here is cuz nobody helps unless ya pester the hell outta them.

Whether they ask specifically for my opinion, or an opinion from others in general, they must be prepared for it...good or bad.

I remember your post. I looked at it, and couldn't really offer any help. I only posted, after you bumped your own post, whining as to why nobody had posted a reply.

I nominate ME for mod!

Qualifications:

I own a Honda.

I'm pretty ok at video games.

I'm awesome at (air)guitar.

I like turtles.

:p

best reasons ever

I think people on here should spend a little more time assisting others who are asking questions rather than wasting time with useless posts.

totally leaves me out of the running. im pretty levelheaded, but i love the useless stuff. sigh, i vote for ryan. if it matters.

Oh boy.

Another "we need a mod" thread.

We probably do need a more active one. but this nomination crap, lol. im positive thats not how it will work.

im sure the current mods will discuss on who the best candidates will be and make a decision privately.

then one day it will be like christmas and we will have our new mod.

does anybody else think they should put up white smoke when they elect a new one?

ive contemplated leaving many times but i'd miss ryan rick and grandpa

and others

me? :D

lol probally not, haha

ryandrunkmod.jpg

he might hate me for that but hes so laid back he probably wont

ROFL @ drool string!!!! FTMFW!!!

i nominate ryan, rick, and joe (if his cooterface ever got on)

LOL, omg i remember taking that pic at the myrtle beach meet.

haha, omg. that was a good time. Ryan standing out on the balcony yelling at people down on the street one minute, and the next he was passed out.

it was definitely a kodak moment.

Whether they ask specifically for my opinion, or an opinion from others in general, they must be prepared for it...good or bad.

I remember your post. I looked at it, and couldn't really offer any help. I only posted, after you bumped your own post, whining as to why nobody had posted a reply.

i wanted help which is why i post most of the time. i had 20 views in the frackin thing but nobody could say anything. bet if it was nate, rick, or bens post everybody would be jolly on the frackin spot. no offence to any of you but damn when a person needs help you offer what you can. if ya cant help say something like cant help but wish i could.

i wanted help which is why i post most of the time. i had 20 views in the frackin thing but nobody could say anything. bet if it was nate, rick, or bens post everybody would be jolly on the frackin spot. no offence to any of you but damn when a person needs help you offer what you can. if ya cant help say something like cant help but wish i could.

I find it better to say nothing at all then to fill up a thread with useless "no clue" "cant help" "hmm, thats a good one" phrases. To me, stuff like that just makes it harder to actually go through and find any answers that may have been given.

You have to realize, if you post a thread with a question, and you get 20 views and no answers, more than likely, nobody knows what to tell you. They(we) have no helpful thoughts for you.

I find it better to say nothing at all then to fill up a thread with useless "no clue" "cant help" "hmm, thats a good one" phrases. To me, stuff like that just makes it harder to actually go through and find any answers that may have been given.

You have to realize, if you post a thread with a question, and you get 20 views and no answers, more than likely, nobody knows what to tell you. They(we) have no helpful thoughts for you.

i realize that but a bump, ttt or whatever is lettin other people kno that they themselves dont kno

What thread was this anyway?

mine? one askin if anybody had ever heard reviews or anything about some places that make sunroofs. mine stil leaks and looks like crap

Better to not reply if you don't have the answer, than to post saying I don't know or something along those lines. Something I've seen you do in the past. BTW, I'm sure a lot of members hit the view new posts button while browsing HF. That will bring up every thread with a new post since your last visit. I bet *at least* 20 users do this.

No point in arguing over this issue. He just wanted some help with a frustrating project.

Yes, but he's not a noob. He knows this is a smaller site, and got frustrated way too quickly. # of views doesn't mean the right people are looking at the thread.

Grandpa! I just said there is nothing to argue about. :rolleyes: He isn't a noob but he is still an impatient youngen. You remember being that don't you? Instant gratification is priority #1.

I think your eyesight is getting poor in your elderly state.

Better to not reply if you don't have the answer, than to post saying I don't know or something along those lines. Something I've seen you do in the past. BTW, I'm sure a lot of members hit the view new posts button while browsing HF. That will bring up every thread with a new post since your last visit. I bet *at least* 20 users do this.

I do that on every single forum.

I do that on every single forum.

same here.

ill admit i am impatient. ask anybody that knows me and theyll say that

and i apoligize kastigir. didnt mean anything bad towards you or anything just tryin to prove a point i had

Archived