Honda del sol insurance

Moose1291

I think mine cost around $150 every 6 for liability. Was an S model 93 under the wifes name at 30yrs, who does not have a perfect driving record but was still cheaper then under me at 30yrs with a perfect driving record. Go figure.

i think i pay $385 for 6 months full coverage with a $250 deductible. 29 driving for 13 years with no tickets on my record.... in this state :p

I pay $1000 i think for full coverage for the 97 del sol vtec, 04 rx8 and 98 prelude sh. but that price also varies cuz my cars aren't all drivin

year round. so they come off the insurance for a while too.

I pay ~$400 combined over two vehicles every six months. I have a ticket, but only liability on the del Sol and liability/collision on the Jeep.

Let see.... I just put the Sol back on the books and the quote was a little over 200 every 6 months for full coverage. Think over all the bill is 800 every six months for 02 neon, 93 sol, 96 suburban, and 01 Shadow sabre.

$590 every six months for a 250 deductible on my 1993 del sol si and 250 deductible on my 1992 integra gs, full on the del sol and liability on the integra. I'm not sure what they are separate as i get a discount on the total for having two. But I'm Insured in Ohio with 2 violations (one running a light and one failure to obey posted traffic device) in the past 3 years. I'm 24 years of age. oh yea its through progressive.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got about $1 million in coverage (bodily, liability, property, etc. all combined) for $80 a month on my Dad's plan.

There's also a 2000 Accord and 2004 Honda Pilot on the plan.

I turn 20 in 3 weeks.

Archived