I just gained 200 hp

you might have gained 200hp but you lost 200 cool points because its PURPLE! lol :laugh:

keep me updated and let me know if you need any help, which you have been doing the past few days, lol

okay ill straighten this up for ryan...

its a 03 stratus R/T 2dr V6 that he got for $1k, all it needs is new struts and a few misc things such as cig lighter, etc.. if you ask me it was a REALLY good decision.. i told him buy it, fix it, detail it, sell it.. i say he could get about anywhere from 4k - 6k for it, possibly more.. either way you look at it, he's coming out with a profit.

a dollar? whos D did he put in his M and let them B their L on his F
what is this i don't even

LMAO

False, you gained around 100 HP with this mod.

Haha, well counting both cars, I now have 200 extra lol.

Paid $900. The only major problem is one strut is blown. I already have new ones on the way. I want to fix/clean her up good and probably sell. If I do sell it though, I'll probably just use the money to pay off the Civ though. Sorry, Rick, no turbo lol.

Here's some pics. It's a very dark purple IMO, but the papers all say "blue", so idk wtf it is.

IMG_2331.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg

IMG_2335.jpg

IMG_2337.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg

what is this i don't even

ROTFLMAO WAT?

interior is pretty clean.. that little ding on the front sorta fracks up the gapping around the headlight.

interior is pretty clean.. that little ding on the front sorta fracks up the gapping around the headlight.

Don't see a ding. But it does look like a little gap under the passenger's side, if that's what you're referring to?

EDIT: Bird crap?

Goddam TireRack is effing fast. I ordered these on Tuesday morning.

IMG_2341.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

I also ordered spark plugs, wires, and distributor cap and rotor.

So, for those of you who think Dodge is fail...mind telling me why? And anything else that should potentially be replaced? I'd like some input from you Alex, because I know you buy and sell cars, so what exactly do you usually do to clean/fix cars up for sale?

because mitsubishi is for the most part fail, and so is chrysler (again for the most part) and all other affiliates/copy companies! Therefore - dodge is fail.... but only for the most part. I loves me a hemi though >:D

because mitsubishi is for the most part fail, and so is chrysler (again for the most part) and all other affiliates/copy companies! Therefore - dodge is fail.... but only for the most part. I loves me a hemi though >:D

LOLWUT? Mitsubishi was really only fail during the years it was entwined with Chrysler. Everything Chrysler touches turns to crap. Hell, even Daimler wants to dump Dodge so bad and it can't. It's not just Chrysler, really all of the Big 3 have had reliability issues in the recent past. Chrysler just happens to be the worst. Honestly Ryan, fix it and flip it.

I wasn't trying to start a Domestic bashing thread. I just want to know what major things should be (or should have been) replaced at this mileage.

i wasn't starting a domestic vs import argument, i prefer chevy and ford over honda, depending on the situation. but the electricals on them tend to go nuts. my gf's parents had 2 jeep grand cherokee's and each one had to have the comp replaced cuz the wiper, lights, horn, weindsheild squirters, and locks would go on and off for no reason all at once, then the car would just die and not do anything.

then they had a sebring that also had electrical problems, and they had a RAM with a cummins and it had loads of problems too.

Archived