UPDATE!

C92hatchX

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

keep your stock cat unless you buy a test pipe.. test pipes arent too much

if you do get a highflow or a test pipe youll have to take it off and put your stock cat back on every time you go to emissions

if you have any inkling of changing it after echeck make sure whoever installs your converter uses flanges and does not permanently weld it in place. You can install and uninstall at your leisure then. It will likely run you an extra $20 or so.

just do what xeryon said, itll save ALOT of money.. because if you dont pass with the high flow cat and you had it welded to your aftermarket exhaust, then you have to go out and find a full stock exhaust system just to pass emissions... make sure they put flanges on the high flow or you might be spending ALOT more money than you intended in the first place :thumbsup:

ok sweet, i think what they did on my car was they just welded a pipe were the cat was so its just a peice

yea wat i had to do with mine is take a like a big ass grinder cutting thing (i cant remember the name lol) to it. its a bitch but welding it on is just wether u prefer that or not.

yea wat i had to do with mine is take a like a big ass grinder cutting thing (i cant remember the name lol) to it. its a bitch but welding it on is just wether u prefer that or not.

the best way to cut something off a pipe DIY would be a plasma cutter not a "big ass grinder cutting thing"

welding a high flow cat to the exhaust is stupidity

dwayne have them put flanges on both sides of the high flow that way you can buy a stock cat and put it on your custom exhaust (also have a flange put on your exhaust) in case the highflow wont pass emissions..

then why dont i just buy a stock cat?...whats the dif between stock and highflow?

is this what they usally run?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car-Truck-...A1%7C240%3A1318

i also found this...im lookin at the one that says what models tis for not the universal one

http://www2.partstrain.com/store/detail.ph...mp;x=43&y=7

which should i get?, im thinking the eastern one

check autozone first, they have stock replacements, they also have high flow cats.. i almost bought one when i had my first car, it was a aerospeed and it was like $80 universal highflow

the best way to cut something off a pipe DIY would be a plasma cutter not a "big ass grinder cutting thing"

welding a high flow cat to the exhaust is stupidity

dwayne have them put flanges on both sides of the high flow that way you can buy a stock cat and put it on your custom exhaust (also have a flange put on your exhaust) in case the highflow wont pass emissions..

well i didnt do it so and we didnt have the plasma cutter there at the time.

holt shat dwayne it looks ALOT better with stock tails!! :thumbsup:

purple power and pressure wash them OZ's they should clean up nice, what size are they? 17x7.5? tires good?

maybe you could trade them wheels for some coil overs and intake? or are you keeping them?

it looks freaking awesome dwayne, keep up the good work buddy :thumbsup:

Archived