LS vtec or GSR

JDM17

LS vtec or GSR?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. should i get this LS or the gsr or the gsr in my other thread

• This GSR
    • This LS and go LS Vtec

ok guys i found this 96 LS http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail/photo...;aff=national#0

this car has 152,781miles dont really wana get an LS because to make a LS Vtec is money alot of money the car is 5995$ i dont really like the green but anyway i found a 2001 Gsr for 9995 with 99,601miles which i think is really over priced but its alot less work check out the listing http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?...leadExists=true i wana get the ls but i dont want it bc it looks fast but really isnt i just wanted to hear what u guys thought i also dont know what i would do next to the black GSR besides forced induction or cams any comments on what mods should go on next would great thanks

who the hell would vote for the LS? that thing is gross. they put all that money into the body kit, ugly green, painting all the random pieces black, all the interior junk, yet they couldn't even respray the valve cover or keep the car clean?

I vote neither. A definite NEXT on the ricerony LS and f*ck $10k for a GSR! Sh!t, you could just about get an ITR for that much. I see GSR's go for half that all the time. That motherf***r is out of his mind.

GSR + sony explode system + $250 intake manifold = $10,000? :crazy:

I vote neither. A definite NEXT on the ricerony LS and f*ck $10k for a GSR! Sh!t, you could just about get an ITR for that much. I see GSR's go for half that all the time. That motherf***r is out of his mind.

whoa! didnt know it was that much +1 with F*ck em both

but it's a "rare" integra gs-r so it must be worth that much

/sarcasm

I've never even heard the likes of a GSR being 10K, and the LS is disgusting.

edit: even looks like a stock manifold to me.

Nope....stock GSR IM has the throttle body positioned a lot lower than that so it's an aftermarket IM.

That is way overpriced. I sold my GSR for 8k and it was way better than that one (in my opinion).

That is way overpriced. I sold my GSR for 8k and it was way better than that one (in my opinion).

It's a dealership, of course it'll be overpriced.

Nope....stock GSR IM has the throttle body positioned a lot lower than that so it's an aftermarket IM.

I totally agree.

It's a dealership, of course it'll be overpriced.

Very true.

• 3 weeks later...

LS VTEC conversions are good because they are an inexpensive way to get performance and if you build them correctly they are perfect racing machines. It doesn't cost that much to do the conversion if you do it yourself and it's not that difficult. You just have to have the right parts and tools. If you want "name-brand" performance then get the more expensive GS-R. But when it boils down to it, they are about the same.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived