Interfooler FTW!!!

diablo2dusk

was passing buy pepboys the other day when this beauty caught my eye. I HAD to turn around to take a closer look out of my curiosity.

• Looked under it and it has a fake intercooler. (I.E. - went to nothing >_< )
  • Has an intake funnel for a turbo....if there was one...
  • Fake offset hoodscoop +50hp!!!!!
  • Custom Painted Ollies special Flames
  • Fake Hoodpins
  • It had those weird deer alert things on his hood that whistle????
  • Speed holes in the rear bumper also another +50hp!
  • He used conduit piping for a straight pipe exhaust.
  • Completely Torn out interior along with a roll cage.
  • Had about the BIGGEST tach hanging off the dash ive ever seen. bleh

Best part was when my buddy was taking pictures of it, a guy was driving by slowly and my friend thought the guy was thinkin it was our car. He instantly yells out while laughing "Its not our car lol!!" He responds with "Yeah! thats cause it's MINE!" I just died laughing as we got outta there before he got ahold of us hah. Just posting this cause I thought you guys would get a kick out of it. :D

CRX1.jpg

CRX2.jpg

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm the rex puts on a good front thats for sure, now if it was boosted etc. it'd be alright.

BUT then again thats pretty uncool/shady checking someones car out like that IMO, I get pretty pissed when it happens to me because of the way honda theft is.

Yea, I wouldn't act all suspicious around someones type r. But c'mon? A 20 year old crx with speed holes and fake intercoolers. There is no way the owner would think you had any intention of stealing it.

Yea, I wouldn't act all suspicious around someones type r. But c'mon? A 20 year old crx with speed holes and fake intercoolers. There is no way the owner would think you had any intention of stealing it.

you wouldnt know the intercoler was fake with out gettin all up in its grill...plus it is using T-bolt clamps for what would be the charge pipes..could look pretty legit in person..

He needs a huge APC rear decal :devil: LOL.

The hood scoop riveted on is the funniest thing I've ever seen lol.

I want to have all these cars and fix them, if nothing else to stock.

New TV show?

If that intercooler was real, why would he put a plastic conduit exhaust on it?

If he can afford a turbo kit, he can afford an actual metal exhaust, even a cheap crappy one.

haha yeah well only from a few feet away you could tell the intercooler went to nothing. the pipes off each side just cut off right as they enter the bay. I thought it was cute though :p Ohh and the exhaust wasnt plastic conduit. It was metal but was so thin you could have grabbed it with your hand to bend it..

most ricers around my hood have a normal stick-on scoop in the middle of the hood. that one is totally off to the right.

The ZC hood has the bump on the left side to accommodate the valve cover, looks like they took the idea from that hood... but it's much bigger.

It's a fake intercooler? LMFAO

This is my car. Since it's fake who wants to race for some money?

Dude I'll run you in a go cart. Or my stock ass Del Sol, Which has an actual exhaust on it. 75 EXTRA HP FTW!!!!!111ONEONEONE!!!!!!

Dude. I'd sooner fear a crankwalking DSM, equipped with a f*cking Blitz bodykit, painted in lime green with gay ass graphics and a huge wing (gee, where have we seen one of those before) than your uggo hunkajunk.

can we say

FUBAR

Archived