Does the CIVIC DX have VTEC?

memphis

lmao, I have a Ford Mustang and I know the DX models dont have a V-Tec lol 8)

ok first off i must say you sound a little off here. first off its not "A V-Tec". its VTEC. and when you say a honda has VTEC its like this. "My Honda CRX with a B16A2 has VTEC."

Blue Light Special

Installing Blue Light Wiper Nozzles!

Glow!

Our list of cheap mods is long and distinguished. But the cheapest way we've found to get noticed is blue-light wiper spritzers on the hood of our Honda. Better than lowering the car with a torch, wearing a miniskirt, or getting an "enhancement" from an Internet doctor. Believe us, we've tried.

Not only is this mod cheap, it's easy to do and stands out like Yao Ming in a kiddy pool. All the cool kids in the LBC have been rollin' hard with these lights since they were released from the secret government lab sometime last year. Now we have a set that is going to be the second mod on our lowered '95 DX.

READ SUPER STREET! THEY GOT SOME BOMBIN IDEAS FOR THOSE DX'S MAN!

My '94 Civic DX is VTEC, but I did a mini head swap to make it so. I really should buy a computer for it, but at the moment its controlled with a flip swicth. I paid a friend $350 for the operation.

My '94 Civic DX is VTEC, but I did a mini head swap to make it so. I really should buy a computer for it, but at the moment its controlled with a flip swicth. I paid a friend $350 for the operation.

no need to buy the computer, just get rid of the toggle switch and buy a MSD rpm actrivated switch for 100 bucks.

lmao, I have a Ford Mustang and I know the DX models dont have a V-Tec lol  8)

I don't even have a mustang, and i know that v6 stangs blow as hard as they are slow.

Whos V6 Mustang?

And I looked at what you Civic has... I am sure that wing is going to give you the advantage over my Stang little man :crazy:

lmao, I have a Ford Mustang and I know the DX models dont have a V-Tec lol  8)

I don't even have a mustang, and i know that v6 stangs blow as hard as they are slow.

Whos V6 Mustang?

And I looked at what you Civic has... I am sure that wing is going to give you the advantage over my Stang little man :crazy:

hehe, my car is just as fast as yours, what are you running low 17's, or is it modded, you might hit 16's, only difference is my car gets twice the gas miles as your rustang.

i believe v6 stangs run high 15's...but i could be mistaken.

don't blow your motor...cheater.

pick on kia's? haha, an automatic v6 kia sophia can outrun you. don't get to cocky just because your car sounds louder than other car's on the road...and don't be an butthead to people with faster cars than you. just a little advice.

ok, let's not torture this thread, the question was answered so there is no use of keeping it open so you guys can flame back and forth... closed

Archived