**For Trade** 1995 Accord EX

Philly23

Up for Trade is my 1995 Honda Accord EX. If i was to sell it, i'd want $3500.00 . Vehicle has 179,000 miles but dont let that scare you, IT's A HONDA...and very well taken care of as you will read below. The Vehicle has the 4 cyl. VTEC engine, Automatic transmission, Cloth interior (which is in great condition), Moon roof, JVC Cd player, Aftermarket spoiler. Below is everything that was maintained on this car: - New Battery - New Radiator - Tune-Up Which Includes: Spark Plugs Ignition Wires Ignition Cap Ignition Rotor Fuel Filter Air Filter - New Valve Cover Gasket - New Alternator Belt - New Power Steering Belt - New Timing Belt (changed at 159,000 Miles) - New Water Pump (changed at 159,000 Miles) - New Crank Shaft Seal (changed at 159,000 Miles) - New Cam Shaft Seal (changed at 159,000 Miles) - New Toyo Tires - New Brakes - New Sway bar bushings - Oil Change has been done every 2500 miles (extremely clean motor) - Just put a used Transmission in vehicle last year. Transmission has about 72,000 miles on it. When replacing the transmission, I also replace the Rear Main Seal on the Motor. I also have a spare alternator to give to the person who buys the Accord. I did all maintenance on the vehicle myself as I own an auto repair shop called " A Plus Auto Performance " in Winter Park, FL. So be assured and i can promise that your getting a very well maintained car.The interior of the vehicle is in great shape. The body of the car is in great shape give or take a few dings here and there

Will trade for a 92 and up civic or hatch, 94 and up integra or any other import that is 5-speed

email me at GRILLADELPHIA@HOTMAIL.COM

• 2 weeks later...
Up for Trade is my 1995 Honda Accord EX. If i was to sell it, i'd want $3500.00 . Vehicle has 179,000 miles but dont let that scare you, IT's A HONDA...and very well taken care of as you will read below. The Vehicle has the 4 cyl. VTEC engine, Automatic transmission, Cloth interior (which is in great condition), Moon roof, JVC Cd player, Aftermarket spoiler. Below is everything that was maintained on this car: - New Battery - New Radiator - Tune-Up Which Includes: Spark Plugs Ignition Wires Ignition Cap Ignition Rotor Fuel Filter Air Filter - New Valve Cover Gasket - New Alternator Belt - New Power Steering Belt - New Timing Belt (changed at 159,000 Miles) - New Water Pump (changed at 159,000 Miles) - New Crank Shaft Seal (changed at 159,000 Miles) - New Cam Shaft Seal (changed at 159,000 Miles) - New Toyo Tires - New Brakes - New Sway bar bushings - Oil Change has been done every 2500 miles (extremely clean motor) - Just put a used Transmission in vehicle last year. Transmission has about 72,000 miles on it. When replacing the transmission, I also replace the Rear Main Seal on the Motor. I also have a spare alternator to give to the person who buys the Accord. I did all maintenance on the vehicle myself as I own an auto repair shop called " A Plus Auto Performance " in Winter Park, FL. So be assured and i can promise that your getting a very well maintained car.The interior of the vehicle is in great shape. The body of the car is in great shape give or take a few dings here and there

Will trade for a 92 and up civic or hatch, 94 and up integra or any other import that is 5-speed

email me at GRILLADELPHIA@HOTMAIL.COM

Damn.

Sorry couldn't help myself. Gool luck with the sale.

Archived