Free Megan Racing OE-RS Cat back Exhaust System for 06+ Civic

grape

Here's the deal. I have a 2006+ Honda Civic (DX,LX,EX) Megan Racing OE-RS Cat back Exhaust System installed on my car. It retails for around $350, plus a quite large shipping charge due to the huge size of the box it comes in. Mine's in perfect shape, nothing wrong with it. I'm trying to sell my Civic, but buyers (mostly women) don't want exhausts that are any louder than stock. So, I will trade my exhaust system for your stock 2006-2008 Honda Civic exhaust (has to be a 4dr model). You will only have to pay for labor to switch the exhausts at a mechanic of your choice. It shouldn't be a lot, since it's a bolt on application. Takes about 10 minutes with the right tools. If you can do the work yourself, then it's totally free for you. You have to live in Northern Virginia or Metro DC area for this to work. PM me with questions. Serious inquiries only.

Link to the official product: http://www.meganracing.com/products/produc...3&catid=102

• 3 months later...

do you still have the exhaust?

Here's the deal. I have a 2006+ Honda Civic (DX,LX,EX) Megan Racing OE-RS Cat back Exhaust System installed on my car. It retails for around $350, plus a quite large shipping charge due to the huge size of the box it comes in. Mine's in perfect shape, nothing wrong with it. I'm trying to sell my Civic, but buyers (mostly women) don't want exhausts that are any louder than stock. So, I will trade my exhaust system for your stock 2006-2008 Honda Civic exhaust (has to be a 4dr model). You will only have to pay for labor to switch the exhausts at a mechanic of your choice. It shouldn't be a lot, since it's a bolt on application. Takes about 10 minutes with the right tools. If you can do the work yourself, then it's totally free for you. You have to live in Northern Virginia or Metro DC area for this to work. PM me with questions. Serious inquiries only.

Link to the official product: http://www.meganracing.com/products/produc...3&catid=102

• 1 month later...

Archived