s2k seats for sale ?

dizzlebby

I'm guessing you want stock S2k seats for your Sol?

I have a pair of Bride PROS on AP1 rails, but I'm in NY.

I been searching around for a while now and they are mighty expensive. I been looking at getting some good recaros like the ones in the evo that hug around me. I know the ones in the STI are too big and i still move side to side.

I think the ones I want are recaro spd's but S2K seats would be nice. Let me know if you find any.

lmfao 1,249.99

expensive seats. if i'm spending 4 digits on seats i'm getting brides, period.

ohhh i tottally agree hahaha...

brides with tacata straps:) mmmhhmmmm

I been searching around for a while now and they are mighty expensive. I been looking at getting some good recaros like the ones in the evo that hug around me. I know the ones in the STI are too big and i still move side to side.

I think the ones I want are recaro spd's but S2K seats would be nice. Let me know if you find any.

You Want Recaros??? Ill sell you mine when i get the BRIDES for the evo ^_^

And i dont live far from you, i stay in Murfreesboro TN

brides with tacata straps:) mmmhhmmmm

Takata**

sorry it bugs me when people spell stuff wrong >_<

Sweet!! I love the evo seats. Mainly the evo 9 seats cause my friend has a evo 9 and i sit them all the time and I have fallen in love with them.

I would have to custom mold some crazy stuff to get them to fit. EVO seats FTW! :D

/hijack

Murfreesboro FTW. sorry I love that place since I went there over Tax Free Weekend.

Sweet!! I love the evo seats. Mainly the evo 9 seats cause my friend has a evo 9 and i sit them all the time and I have fallen in love with them.

I would have to custom mold some crazy stuff to get them to fit. EVO seats FTW! :D

Yeah I love them too its just ive ALWAYS loved bride seats and wanted some...

I think a sol with custom recaros from a evo would look sick, ill let you know when i get ready to sell them if you still want them then.

/hijack

Murfreesboro FTW. sorry I love that place since I went there over Tax Free Weekend.

Yeah i was in germany when that went on, so i missed out, but after i get back from iraq ill be in Ft Campbell KY/TN so ill be able to go to alot of HF meets and see home alot more than i could while i was in germany... ^_^

sorry to jack the thread

Yeah I love them too its just ive ALWAYS loved bride seats and wanted some...

I think a sol with custom recaros from a evo would look sick, ill let you know when i get ready to sell them if you still want them then.

I would love that cause nobody would have them and they would like mighty sexy. IMO.

Plus my ass will be might comfy in them and They will wrap around me so it would be perfect.

I just wonder how hard it would be to get them in there..

I would love that cause nobody would have them and they would like mighty sexy. IMO.

Plus my ass will be might comfy in them and They will wrap around me so it would be perfect.

I just wonder how hard it would be to get them in there..

Only thing i can think of is to make a thread so the people that do custom stuff like that can give you ideas...

lol yeah, youre not one of those guys that puts gaymasters (flowmasters) on a import :sleep2: , lol

Steadily yapping about anything domestic oriented still, are we?

Steadily yapping about anything domestic oriented still, are we?

Yea sorry, i dont know why its just i hate domestics,and especially when a guy buys a import and puts domestic branded parts on it, WTF?!?

Yea sorry, i dont know why its just i hate domestics,and especially when a guy buys a import and puts domestic branded parts on it, WTF?!?

LOL WOW. FAIL.

Archived